Arcanum Meeting

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Skibbles
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Arcanum Meeting

Post by Skibbles » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:58 pm

I just want to extend a big thanks to everyone that showed up for the lengthy meeting today at the Arcanum. I think it was productive and look forward to more things coming out of these magical halls!
Irongron wrote: [...] the super-secret Arelith development roadmap is a post apocalyptic wasteland populated with competing tribes of hand-bombard wielding techno-giants, and strewn with the bones of long dead elves.

So we're very much on track.

magistrasa

Re: Arcanum Meeting

Post by magistrasa » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:26 pm

Thanks for hosting it!! Made sure to wake up early so I could attend and was not disappointed. Felt super productive! I'm just sorry my internet went out before it was over x')

× Career Sharran × MILF Supreme × Artist (Allegedly) ×
Will Trade Art For Groceries Again Eventually

Skibbles

Post by Skibbles » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:30 pm

That explains the disappearance! Dang!
Irongron wrote: [...] the super-secret Arelith development roadmap is a post apocalyptic wasteland populated with competing tribes of hand-bombard wielding techno-giants, and strewn with the bones of long dead elves.

So we're very much on track.

Xerah

Post by Xerah » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:15 pm

Thanks for hosting!
Katernin Bersk, Chancellor of Divination; Kerri Amblecrown, Paladin of Milil; Xull'kacha Auvry'rae, Redcap Fey-pacted; Sadia yr Thuravya el Bhirax, Priestess of Umberlee; Lissa Whitehorn, Archmage of Artifice