The Sencliff Raid

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Dragonovith
Contributor
Contributor

The Sencliff Raid

Post by Dragonovith » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:54 pm

Kudos to everyone who has been part of the Sencliff Raid yesterday, but a special kudos to DM GrumpyCat for making the whole thing possible and for also creating an impromptu spin-off event after the raid was done. I'm sure Ezekiel, Cleric of Tyr, had the time of his life judging nearly twenty captured NPCs, and not just any NPCs, but NPCs with solid backgrounds and stories all written on the spot. So, again, a special kudos to DM GrumpyCat.

Drexyl N~drass

Re: The Sencliff Raid

Post by Drexyl N~drass » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:26 am

*Delano wakes from his coffin, sees Sencliff on fire and says nothing, see's his Throne is missing, melts into vampire Goo* :P

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Post by The GrumpyCat » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:41 am

I'm pretty happy with the trial part, but the attack itself I feel I could have done better on. Still, I'm glad you had fun. Next time I'll ask for some extra aid from another DM, so we can respond faster to requests and such. Still, I'm very glad you enjoyed it.
This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)

Emotionaloverload
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Emotionaloverload » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:09 am

I really enjoyed this!

Kudos to DM Grumpycat for include even those that came super late to the party. <3!

-S
Formerly; Echo Hemlocke-Ralkai, Joshua Colt, Namil Evanara, Elanor Shortwick, Sawyer Brook, Kaylessa Dree, Sines Oliver Selakiir, Birgitta Birdie Swordhill, Bella Weartherbee, Arael Laceflower, Corbin, Rupert Silveroak, Hadi the Slave and others.

Frykenstein

Post by Frykenstein » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:17 am

It was extra fun for a former pirate turned inquisitor and witch hunter :P kudos to everyone involved. (especiallt Falgrim for making me take part BEFORE rolling the character :P)