Regarding today's prisoner roleplay...

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Shaeris

Regarding today's prisoner roleplay...

Post by Shaeris » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:59 am

I just want to say, I had an absolute blast with the aftermath of Myon's hostage situation in the embassy! What started as a little heist ended up turning into a big confrontation. With some certain unlucky souls getting stranded behind, beaten and then dragged down to the sharps cells...

Things were pretty quiet at first, but then came just a constant influx of people that made the entire thing turn into a really engaging experience right to the very end.

With special props to:

Cassius: Really didn't expect the little, underhanded scheming to take place in the middle of being a hostage. Like Jhaamdath had put it, it was probably the worst place to hold a job interview and yet..!

Jhaamdath: Really had a blast having Nishara try to mess with him, taunting or otherwise. Good on him for being as perceptive as he was. (He REALLY gave her a beating when he comitted to it. Haha)

Matthew Deressin-Gravelle: Very, clearly no-nonsense from the get go. He made for a interesting jailkeeper, even just listening to him mess with Leilatha next door. Just hope he doesn't mind how "nice" Nishara tried to be to him in return, after he popped into her cell. ^^

There's plenty of more names I'm struggling to all remember. Minitrix, May'riina, Duvain, Kurz Og-mol. It was honestly a little hard to keep up with how much was being said, but it was a great situation to be end. Especially given the morbid surprise they decided to give her just before she left off.

Chances are, it's not something she's going to forget anytime soon... ;)
Past Characters: Shaeris Sedranas, Katrysa Seran, Zarune, Nishara Sedranas, Maevren Ebonhawk, Syralen, Sevrana (Disguised), Seradria Della'thar.

Skibbles
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: Regarding today's prisoner roleplay...

Post by Skibbles » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:52 pm

It’s always a good thing when both parties enjoy this kind of interaction!
Irongron wrote: [...] the super-secret Arelith development roadmap is a post apocalyptic wasteland populated with competing tribes of hand-bombard wielding techno-giants, and strewn with the bones of long dead elves.

So we're very much on track.

DM Sollers

Post by DM Sollers » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:58 pm

Was fun to play through the embassy stick-up. Kudos to both sides for riding it out.
Be kind.

CookieMonster
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by CookieMonster » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:09 pm

I was routing for Nishara when she decided to tickle Gravelle and her showdown with Jhaamdath.

It would have been quite amusing if the Prisoner Two-Nilled them, pesky mages and their "Not Helpful for killing people" version of Stoneskin.
DM Spyre wrote:Someone has watched too much Dragonball Super.

good man of god
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by good man of god » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:24 pm

I'm glad you had fun, I did too!

:)

Previous:
Tornius Daressin
Matthew Daressin-Gravelle
Asvusha (Blake Lynk)
Sebastian Webster

Current:
Inkwell Thornwhisper