Sunday Dustwrought Pilgrimage: New Year, New Temple

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Penwize

Sunday Dustwrought Pilgrimage: New Year, New Temple

Post by Penwize » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:38 pm

Being alone on a Saturday is so 2018.

A great big thank you to all seventeen or eighteen players who decided to come along yesterday to the Sevateem Temple with the Dustwrought tribe.

It was a fantastic trip: Our standard portal-sharing, lore-cracking, poison-breathing, monster-killing, dragon-worshiping extravaganza went off with only one hitch and it wasn't even one we caused! New kobolds, old kobolds, cool humans, a cooler drow, and of course... dragons!

Thanks to players! For leading the charge and sharing the sights with Crinukh. To Oposs and Rikki for being wise and educational. To Ziffrin and Idil'vas and Ingenix and Vurzhross for beating up fire monsters and blinding everyone with the biggest darkness spells ever. To Lyra and Miesha for keeping everyone alive somehow. To Jax'vahh and Yashara for being fashionably late but still a part of it all.

And a huge thank you to all the new/newer kobolds that are quickly becoming the old guard! Dredre, Sarik, Vherlonax, and Zassikk, and I know there's one or two more that I'm dishonoring by forgetting. You all tolerated being burned and poisoned and lectured at so well.

A last thank you to Annakist, player behind a'Yix among many others. They've made the temple a fantastic place to visit.

Things are really developing down Dustwrought Alley. Here's to another great weekend soon!

Zeskay

Re: Sunday Dustwrought Pilgrimage: New Year, New Temple

Post by Zeskay » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:52 pm

And thanks to you to for organizing these weekly Tribe outings. The Tribe wouldn't be the same without All-Watcher Mombold.

xalaram

Post by xalaram » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:45 am

I always enjoy the trips to the Temple, reminds me of a school field trip- Albeit with dragons and kobolds and nasty fire monsters. Great fun! Thanks for organizing!

Ecthelion

Post by Ecthelion » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:49 pm

Massive Kudos for what you all did with the Temple, or at least what I have seen of it on my trips ! Descriptions are amazing, and it feels like something.

darthkitteh

Post by darthkitteh » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:49 pm

To be fair I was late cus I went to the wrong island and got dragged into a elven party cus they didnt want to trust leaving me alone, and felt that attacking an unarmed small creature wouldnt be right xD
Melodia Tsukiko ~ This Soonnnggg is as loonggg as a Skaljard Summer! *She ends with a sudden strike in tune of the notes, once and END*