Brightwater!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Penwize

Brightwater!

Post by Penwize » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:13 pm

A huge thank you to DM Grumpycat and any others who were involved in a recent escapade to the exotic locale of Brightwater!
My character couldn't go but she heard all about the exciting times and the cool sights. There was haggling, gambling, sightseeing, an important development, and apparently a sloppy makeout? Really all you could ask for from an adventure in Lady Tymora's realm.

Another thank you to The1Kobra, the player behind Crinukh the old kobold. From Brightwater and beyond you are a driving force behind the community and your character is a living history that we are lucky to have.

And of course to the players behind Lyra, Miesha, Oposs, Rikki, and Yashara. The Dustwrought wouldn't be nearly as hip and cool as they are without these characters. You all bring amazing storytelling to the table. I'm lucky I get to play with you.

Thanks so much for enjoying our ongoing plot with us, sharing the fun, and expanding our horizons. We're all looking forward to next time - and adding even more names to the thank you list.

Trinity

Re: Brightwater!

Post by Trinity » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:43 pm

Love the tribe! My interactions with them have been most enjoyable!
Vier'afae first Daughter of House Auvry'ndal! (currently playing)

Zeskay

Post by Zeskay » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:49 pm

Thanks to GrumpyCat and the others who embarked on the eventful interplanar trip. It was a lot of fun, can't wait for the follow up :D Miesha was thrilled to get to stroll through the Smiling Lady's domain.

Nikko
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Nikko » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:46 pm

The dragon you can slay with dad jokes & puns?

Damn, that's just .. racist.
Vicko Tannel, First Knight of Darrowdeep
You know there was always that one kid in your class that maybe liked horses a little too much? That's him.

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Post by The GrumpyCat » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:40 pm

I'm really really glad you enjoyed the event. It was a blast to run. It's nice to hold events that arn't about killing, slashing, beating ect every now and then.

As for the follow up - mostly waiting on you guys for that. Just let me know when you're ready for the next part!
This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)