Clea, Coronal of Myon

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

three wolf moon

Clea, Coronal of Myon

Post by three wolf moon » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:49 am

There are few times in my long history of playing Arelith that I can say I've seen as much character development as Clea has gone through. When I first came to Myon, not a lot was being done or said, but as myself and some other newcomers began shaking things up, Clea went along with it completely. Few are willing to allow their characters' minds to change as she has, and indeed to form into something else entirely. Strong, just, proud, but also with a more tender side--all these things are Clea, who portrays them all uniquely. As a faction leader, she empowered those who were proactive, even if they were new, and welcomed everyone. Though it was not always easy, she allowed RP to generate from conflict, both within or without, and pulled some CRAZY stunts in her time.

Thank you, thank you, and well done Clea! I hope that we continue to see more of each other.

Nekonecro

Re: Clea, Coronal of Myon

Post by Nekonecro » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:52 am

Parrot snuggles for Clea!
-Zathlan

Red Ropes

Post by Red Ropes » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:00 am

Clea is BASED.
🤡

Revelations

Post by Revelations » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:37 am

That speech was awesome, and Clea is awesome. Really good writing, and a strong personality!
Be faithful in the face of death
And I will give you the crown of life