Surface Drow Incident

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

MajorArcana

Surface Drow Incident

Post by MajorArcana » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:24 am

Hello, Laphria’s player here. I’m not normally someone who makes these sorts of threads, but WOW today’s events was incredibly intense.

I won’t spoil it for those who weren’t involved, but I wanted to give praise to a few people I thought stood out during this event.

---

Fox’s Den - I am immensely proud of you all for sticking true to your characters’ morals and oaths, despite being told to set it aside for another opportunity, but y’all are giving Laphria conniptions. She’ll have silver hair within a week at this rate!

The Three Clergy - I didn’t understand a single word you said in Celestial (thanks for the added % regardless), but thank you for finally allowing for a hot topic to be put to rest. I enjoyed the small tidbits I overheard during the beginning of the decision making process, and the rationalization for the verdict was immensely interesting even if it was not shared publicly.

Dhaerrow Helpers - I mean, without you this entire thing wouldn’t have been possible. However, I will admit I was mildly surprised that some of you did walk away after the verdict. For the others, your characters’ stubborn natures made for interesting conflict after everything else transpired.

Mercenary Guards - Gods bless whichever DM was controlling them. I wasn’t present outside to see what the longer interactions were like, but I enjoyed the smaller non-chalant reminders of Sibayad’s policies and shopping tips.

Rotary
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Re: Surface Drow Incident

Post by Rotary » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:24 pm

It was very intense, and walking away was easily the most difficult decision I've made IC.