Farewell from Yondalla's Child

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Ribbons of Light

Farewell from Yondalla's Child

Post by Ribbons of Light » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:15 pm

This was one of the sweeter farewells my character got to experience. Usually my character rolls are very quiet, unheard matters, or tragic deaths.

This was also one of my favorite politicians to date, an underdog and unlikely candidate who rose to be very impactful with her decisions, especially her earlier ones, to friends and opponents alike. It was a fun six months all in all.

Special Kudos to:

CountofMonteCristo: For the Sasha and Amy Silverscales inspiration that gave Lobelia her initial foundation.

Xerah: For giving Lobelia’s mechanical foundation, and for just being an amazing person.

Miku Katari: For coming along on another story journey with me and being a dear friend.

DM Avalon Soul
: For quirky, funny DM quests and being an all-around friendly DM.

EmotionalOverload: For the random tell hugs and amazing detailed characters.

Peregrine Gwil: For letting me drag him into a political priest’s story and impacting her early on.

Tyne: For being my new favorite pixie, spinning a really enjoyed representation of the race.

Siloh: For being so sweet and cute IC and OOC.

Meriam: For being very impactful on Lobelia’s story from beginning to end, from mentoring, to adversity through assassins, to begrudging peace.

Wotan
: Wotan was always a wild card Lobelia could never really predict. His efforts to produce conflict weren’t lost on me, and he made an impact on Lobelia that wouldn’t be the same if he didn’t exist.

Andriarna
: One of my favorite older halflings, even if we never RPed much until closer to the end.

Ivy: For always being fun to RP and being so positive and supporting OOC. If only you had time to play more!

Merianna Rosenstone:
For impacting Lobelia in her very early stages.

Terra/Podgrin:
For the quirky and humorful moments that made my day.

Megan: For wearing pink, and being a positive player IC and OOC.

Torthrun: For being my favorite wild dwarf. Sad we did not get to RP much at all in Lobelia’s last couple of months.

Willow Alexandria: For being an enjoyable darker hin that Lobelia got to interact with, and influencing a lot of her mid-point story that impacted a lot of people.

Rudo: For being a really nice down-to-earth gnome, I think someone whose RP is quieter but always positive.

Mopie/Felony Foxglove: For the amusing quirky humor and enjoyable interviews and talks of applebashing.

Sings-with-Birds: For having an awesome name and influencing Lobelia’s mid-story RP.

Additional Kudos to:
Shrike
Nedlie
Coronal Clea
Falgrim
Tabitha
Maya
Shadow
Olivia
Shenn
Asher/Oskar
Signa
Sappo
Astra
Petra Forst
Ditto
Terto
Lyri
Ameniel
Thaddeus
Kalyndris
Lofi
The Lost Rock Clan
Rowan
Kimphrey
Garm
Dorn Iron-Anvil
Lucius
Mander
Freja
Qasi

I hope I didn’t forget anyone! Thank you for being a part of Lobelia’s story.

-Lobelia-

Emotionaloverload
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: Farewell from Yondalla's Child

Post by Emotionaloverload » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:20 pm

<3! I was so glad to be able to catch Lobelia on her last day and for all the times Edonia came to her to complain (hin will always be better than dwarves! Fite me, Griefmaker).

I hope to have the pleasure of rping with you again on whatever you play in the future!

*Hug!*
-S
Formerly; Echo Hemlocke-Ralkai, Joshua Colt, Namil Evanara, Elanor Shortwick, Sawyer Brook, Kaylessa Dree, Sines Oliver Selakiir, Birgitta Birdie Swordhill, Bella Weartherbee, Arael Laceflower, Corbin, Rupert Silveroak, Hadi the Slave and others.

Petrifictus

Post by Petrifictus » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:04 pm

Bye, bye and thanks for the RP. Hope you come back as gnome or goblin. Pity Wotan was not able to see you one more time.
https://petrifications.deviantart.com/
Gnome Wotan Woodberry - (Shelved)
Goblin Toymaker Karma - (Rolled)
Ogre Karstaag da Main Man - (Active)

Xerah

Post by Xerah » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:56 pm

Glad I could help out!
Katernin Bersk, Chancellor of Divination; Kerri Amblecrown, Paladin of Milil; Xull'kacha Auvry'rae, Redcap Fey-pacted; Sadia yr Thuravya el Bhirax, Priestess of Umberlee; Lissa Whitehorn, Archmage of Artifice

Mythic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Mythic » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:56 pm

Through alleged assassins.
Howling around all year long

Red Ropes

Post by Red Ropes » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:02 pm

Lobelia was the most wholesome halfling. Watching her pine over Peregrine was the most adorable thing I've seen. Thanks for making a lively character and being a chill papa.
🤡

Jungles Deep

Post by Jungles Deep » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:48 am

Lobelia, thank you for putting up with torthrun amazing awkwardness from not speaking common, to broken common, to fluency, Lobelia always put up with it :lol:. She really helped Torthrun in becoming part of a community, to find a "tribe"as he affectionately referred to the dale.

Lobelia will forever have an impact on him (though he has since returned home to chult). She was superbly roleplayed for a Yondallan, or *gasps* was she a dallah thaunite! Thank you for taking Bendir and making it in a place rife with good conflict, interesting stories, and a place us odd Pufferfish (yes I'm looking to every wild dwarf out there) could call home.

DM Avalon Soul
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Post by DM Avalon Soul » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:28 am

I'm sad to see Lobella head the way of the Sunset down the Road, but look forward to seeing what comes next!
"How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame; for one person, in the dark, where no one will ever know or see. " -- Sebaestian, Babylon 5

Royal Blood

Post by Royal Blood » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:58 am

Lobelia was fun to interact with! She had quite a lot to go through hah it was always interesting having her visit Myon
I am not on a team.
I do not win, I do not lose.
I tell a story, and when I'm lucky,
Play a part in the story you tell too.

Fizzicist

Post by Fizzicist » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:51 pm

Aphia was glad you got a final "secret healing" for your journey.