Clea, Saslae, Filtel and others

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

flower

Clea, Saslae, Filtel and others

Post by flower » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:46 pm

I leave aside my companions IG now, as without them i could not enjoy game a lot and they know who they are, and i am grateful to them for it.

I will just adress few brief events last week. Week of Jail Achievement :D

RoyalBlood, i liked performance yours and of your team in the jail of castle Gloom. Usually i would not believe as player you would let her be executed but nasty rumours being slipping around made me very uncertain 8-) . I am sorry that you failed to scare her, but you cannot scare someone with "aura of glory". I am just sad i had to pick up my arrived food during it. Sadly the outcome put off some of friends of my paladin against Myon.

Dominantdrowess. I had been just taking peek below and getting arrested five secs after stepping in. While i expected something like that, i had been taken by surprise. The lost brawl was humilating and my paladin will remember it, and at some point will demand refight :lol:. I had chance to teach a yathtallar that when someone is passive and follows, does not mean would submit (sorry for the face punch!). Also if you want to keep prisoner alive, ensure they can eat and drink in the cell, especially when low hp!

Filtel, that lenghty chat was awsome. Opposite views and oppinions, clashing together. Code versus pragmatism. I hope that Filtel will be around when i finally move things on and can do what my character plans, helping to him!

Edit: no matter who, everyone asks her the same question over and over :D

dominantdrowess
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Re: Clea, Saslae, Filtel and others

Post by dominantdrowess » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:53 pm

Love you Flower. <3