Pretty much every person in the Underdark

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Nikko
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Pretty much every person in the Underdark

Post by Nikko » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:20 pm

I don't want to name too many names but I just wanted to let everyone know I really appreciate every interaction I had down there. I wasn't sure how things worked, never had been until I ended up a slave there and was a bit reluctant to go that path but I'm 100% happy with the level of RP I got there.

It is an awesome place with awesome players: thanks to the Tymoran, the kobold(s), the maid, the drows, the pirates... and all the rest of you. Some deep discussions and serious joy and majorly tense situations.

Special thanks to awesome RP from the two who were there at the end of (well at least this time) my journey there.

My only regret is that I didn't actually get a lot of time on the server at the same time as my actual master(s) when they weren't deeply involved in something else. This really had more to do with play times and dealing with IC dealings. I had dreams of an epic chase through the underdark or some major backstabbing RP going down at the end but it really just became impractical to force something.

Jhaamdath- take credit in that your reputation caused me many problems and created many opportunities for me even if you were embedded in your own issues most the time I was there. Your latest move left me with too many tails, interested parties, etc. to not take the easy way out when it came up.

And I did come out with one stat-reducing character flaw thanks to a certain assassin in my time there (which will be mostly private due to its nature):

I'm not sure if my whereabouts are known in the UD but I assume it will come out eventually.

Sincere thanks again to everyone involved. Sorry I forget to activate portals and made everyone walk so many places.
Vicko Tannel, First Knight of Darrowdeep
You know there was always that one kid in your class that maybe liked horses a little too much? That's him.

Mythical

Re: Pretty much every person in the Underdark

Post by Mythical » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:46 pm

Finally managed to spark rp off a day too late it seems. The brief bit was good and I hope you have more fun times in store for you. Looking forward to another chance.

-Fadri

Cerk Evermoore

Post by Cerk Evermoore » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:10 pm

Vicho! I will miss seeing you in the UD as Dante'! Until we meet again!

Zeskay

Post by Zeskay » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:13 pm

Good times! Sometimes the Lady smiles, sometimes she laughs out loud. :mrgreen: