Tower Defense: Thank you. - Kudos

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Atlantahammy

Re: Tower Defense: Thank you. - Kudos

Post by Atlantahammy » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:36 pm

Drexyl N~drass wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:04 pm
Delano was there. It was a great event! The attack on Bendir had me laughing the entire time! The Tower was exceptionally well organized! Massive Kudos to the DMs involved, even lag couldn't kill how awesome the whole thing was. Big shout out to the drow who were there, the scum of sencliff, and team good guys! Normally I'm not a fan of events like this because of the lag that is sure to hit, but it was a 10/10 event!

https://i.imgur.com/y7lIbl6.png
I'm actually pretty surprised how well Azrael and Thulk kept people together and from running off, so massive kudo's to them for that. xD
sad_zav wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:28 pm
Hexgoblin wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:46 pm
Continuing on the same tangent, I'd like to furthermore extend a kudos to Rick Snyder for his outstanding contributions to the event in question.

This guy really brings a lot to the table.
ty for appreciating me, i'm glad somebody does :)
I will Admit, I did get a kick out of that whole conversation with the "your mom!" joke.
Covex wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:21 pm
Hahaha Lag made me stand there and got bashed xd

Still fun tho even with my internet taking a big one it was still great.
Ahahah I not only lagged, but my game cast greater "RuneTimeError.Exe" after the second or third? casting of greater word of faith on the dracoliches.

Orian_666

Post by Orian_666 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:35 am

I just got a look at Greyhammer since the attack and a reset, the aftermath being reflected with damage to the place is an awesome touch, good job admin/dev team =D

Vrass

Post by Vrass » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:59 am

Was fun though thanks to my stupid comp i missed the battle. Decided to force a surprise update on me right before the raid showed up, man was i pissed. Rp before and after was great though.