The Thane's Coronation

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Dragonovith
Contributor
Contributor

The Thane's Coronation

Post by Dragonovith » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:18 am

Yesterday Brogendenstein elected its eleventh (correct me if I'm mistaken) Thane, and since no one made a Kudos thread to it yet, I'll take the initiative.

There I watched a narrative being built along the years, many years, unfolding in front of me, so I'm not going to give a kudos only to the players involved in this Friday's event, but actually, to all Brogendenstein players, old and new, which have shown again the strength and consistence of this settlement's roleplaying.

Kudos to the former Thanes and Regents Belrun Battlehammer, Barok Anvilguard, Gorann "Scar" Bloodletter, Rugnan Ironbelly, Hera Braidstone, Cornee Keglighter, Doili Troff, Maxkar Delinar, Kimly Glimmerforge, Gemili Rhun, Yurna Glanbryn, Gar Graybeard, Kegan Ironsworn, Glanak Ironhelm, Kellarn Stonekegg, Tabitha, and Ghestaldt Blimth.

And Kudos to the current Thane, Falgrim Vintergard, and the other Brogendenstein leaders: Demetrius and Kimli of the Kuldarn, Urist of the Temple of the Mordinsamman, the Purser Greydda, and everyone else that makes this settlement be cool as it is; you guys are too many to name.

Freyason

Re: The Thane's Coronation

Post by Freyason » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:45 am

<3 Brogendenstein

Ironfoot

Post by Ironfoot » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:59 am

That was amazing event with if i am not wrong around 60 different ppl on and during it?

*remembers the time when server cap was 75 or similar*

I kudos all dwarves for their roleplay, were i play with or against them i enjoyed the both and thats quality!

I hope players get inspired by it that building the structure within faction is huge effort but mantain it with culture being dwarf, human, drow ect..is what gives a soul to it all and best RP.

Kudos!

P.S.
I liked Falgrims story of old grudge with Umbrick, was very deep.

dominantdrowess
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by dominantdrowess » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:40 pm

Long live the Thane.

Long live the Thane.

Long live the Thane.