Handfastings, Mimics and Cheeeeeese

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Mythic
Contributor
Contributor

Handfastings, Mimics and Cheeeeeese

Post by Mythic » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:53 am

Just a massive Kudos to all the players who made a friday night the most hilarious thing I have ever played

The Handfasting
Was fun! many corny jokes, props to Kalyndris and Lofi for being light spirited for it!

The Cheeeese (And Mimic Crisis)

A Party in the Logjam, made absolutely outstanding, not only because of Lofi and his Cheeeeese, Megan and Kalyndris playing straight-men to the whole thing. But Three people tipped the night over from being fun, to being side-splittingly hilarious

Piper Pike : Meriams partner in Shenanigan-oriented crime, and an expert mimic hunter ;)
Jared : New to the scene and played absolutely amazingly, I couldent stop laughing as you went along with everything

And the best man and reason I was in tears from laughing so much during the evening?

Derristan Barley - I dont know how you do it, I honestly dont. From talking philosophical standpoints, to ordering new recruits to test the furniture for mimics, To being caught red handed with cheese! Somebody that is so inexplicably the comedic straight-man is somehow the perfect envoy for all of the hilarious things that happen in Guldorand and making every situation 110% better.

Best Friday night ever (Darn 3am log off times)
Howling around all year long

Rigela

Re: Handfastings, Mimics and Cheeeeeese

Post by Rigela » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:58 am

It was just hilarious. Some of the most fun I've had for awhile.

All involved were great, from those playing along with the fiendish mimic threat to those being plagued by the great cheese threat!

Much love to you all.
Isabella Isherwood - Priestess of Selune
Piper Barley - Joybringer of Lliira

Interium
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by Interium » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:12 am

Had a lot of fun myself. Roleplay at it's finest! Completely unplanned and all characters just going with it.

Cheers for the kudos of course and right back at you, Meriam/Mythic! I completely agree with your list. All great contributors to a hilarious friday night!

Serendipitous214

Post by Serendipitous214 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:08 am

I started out worrying about who was going to get stabbed

Glad to see only a handful of chairs and pillows were

AnselHoenheim
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by AnselHoenheim » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:39 pm

Kudos back for Meriam, and kudos for the rest that were attending to the post-party! So many laughs, cheese and mimics all about!

It seems we did really cut the cheese! HA!

PeterRasta
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by PeterRasta » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:45 pm

That was a lot of fun, and big kudos/thanks to everyone who was there, especially the wedding attendees for taking our party-crashing with grace and humor.
Current characters: Geralt Duskwood, Oddny Baldrsson Svartr

Retired characters: Jared Oster, Basil Murkfoot, Melnor Tey'lin