New-Bolds deserve credit also

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

darthkitteh

New-Bolds deserve credit also

Post by darthkitteh » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:28 pm

Some are probally not classed as new kobolds and some others ive probably missed!

But I would like to give a shout out to the new kobolds who have joined the server recently, some are old players with new chars, and some are just brand new to the server in general!

Snorbe - (aka The Dragoon one) joined dustwrought and has been really fun to RP with, love spending time helping him learn what it is to be Dustwrought, and making Yashara feel like a big sister xD

Scl'll - (aka The Skittish one) a rather skittish bold to the dustwrought, but still very friendly player and good at RPing in the group!

Zonk - (aka The Yes-kin) oddly enough I understand him more than i wish i did.... Yashara decided to take this new ranger under her wing... much to her headaches =^.^=

Voraxus - (aka The RedWinged one) Though his bright lusterous red wings have lost their luster, it was fun to be the one to introduce him and watch as he out leveled me so fast :P (not really new anymore, but just a delayed shoutout!) The conflict of his angeryness is good!

"insert name beginning with D?" (aka The TwinClaw one) Wielding two katana, this bold is interesting to watch grow, would actually like to see more of the fighting style also :D

Tzeruki? (aka The Inquisitive one) Nice to see another knowledge based bold, who is Shishess' apprentice :D was funny watching millions of scrolls and lessons poured onto the poor bold to learn!

There are more! and ongoing also! (Sorry those i missed, you are unsung but not unworthy!)
Yashara will always be there for the new ones,

Gouran Latucio Gouran
(Kin Help Kin!)
Melodia Tsukiko ~ This Soonnnggg is as loonggg as a Skaljard Summer! *She ends with a sudden strike in tune of the notes, once and END*

Penwize

Re: New-Bolds deserve credit also

Post by Penwize » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:05 am

Don't forget Aratail and Ssesstra and Miesha and Aralan and Ly and Conk and Vuk and the Black-blood and Zellek! Those last two are super old but still. There are probably still others.

I agree with the above! Thank you all to joining our odd gang and coming to have fun with us all. Can't wait to see what adventures you'll bring.

darthkitteh

Post by darthkitteh » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:21 pm

To the senior bolds (im kinda middle ground heh)
Add any names that you wish to be known, as I know many will be missed if only 1 or 2 mention!
Melodia Tsukiko ~ This Soonnnggg is as loonggg as a Skaljard Summer! *She ends with a sudden strike in tune of the notes, once and END*

Crookedblossom
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Crookedblossom » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:24 pm

I've encountered Zonk on an alt of mine. He's quite cute! A very expressive kobold. Many kudos to his player.