B's Kudos

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Richørd

B's Kudos

Post by Richørd » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:34 am

I feel like it's time to give some Beople the respect they deserve for putting up with B's B-crap or people that've simply left a lasting impression on me.
Get it? B-crap! HARH!
B-ware of potentially more bad puns and memes. :-]

Alice - Ooof. Good leader, surprisingly tolerant for whatever B does, nice character, nice "assets". A proper queen. I really liked her speech after Guldorand aquired it's independence from those supressive stuntie-overlords and I'm still enjoy every time B meets her after she resigned from her office.

Laura - Da new queen! *clicks tongue* Good character, surprisingly non-combative which is something I really like. A character that blooms in their position with pure RP, no actual use of game-mechanics. At least as far as my dusty brain can remember.

Derristan - The chief! The First-Axe seemed a bit naive during his first interaction with B during the recruitment process into the Shields and then handing B a promotion after his very first mission. But since then he has proven himself to be a stern and fantastic superior to interact with, both with his strange quirks and his reliability during tough situations. Big thumbs up!

Movir - Funny barrel-tummy. Interesting how we both ended up in the same faction again. There seems to be a lot to that character that is a bit hidden away. B would not dig for such things but it is always entertaining to have him around. Talks, simply guarding the gate or during meetings, Movir is always a character that can be easily aproached.

Gareth - Oh dear. That one. I don't think I have to say anything. People that know Gareth know how awesome that character can be, just having him around. Shouting about cakes really "takes the cake" at times.

Rann - Dude. I think other Kudos' said plenty enough and anything I could mention would just be a repeat of things you have heard already. Keep it up, muchacho!

Ezekiel - A proper cleric who gives B too many compliments for the work he does. Always has a bit of ... mystery around him? Yeah, I think mystery would be a good word.

Aqarev - "Bearded Midget". This will be a Kudos to both your character and your amazing IC story on the forums. Relatively simple standards and daily pearls of wisdom seen through the eyes of an evil evil-man. Fantastic writing, keep it up in the same style!

Lofir Shadowstep - Just remembered you. No idea if you'll read this. Sorry for B stealing that runed shield. His bank account was bled dry at the time. :-l

Saslae Xun'Viir and Jhaamdath - You two ... we had weird interactions. But after a bit of spying on you two from the shadows and some other accidental encounters I've grown a lot of sympathy for both of you eBil drows. :]

Cordor as a whole - Ooof. A hard one. I have had reasons to rage about that city OOC. But it would be foolish if I didn't admit that B as a character would currently not be what he now is without you folks. The conspiracies, the shady dealings, the political back and forth ... that's enough to make me forgive rest-checks and other meta-breaks :) Keep it going, especially after having to deal with both B and Rann today!

Bendir - "Angry midgets". Lul. Keep it up , you folks usually provide a lot of entertainment for both me and B! :P

Thaddeus - Red Rocket - Boi. Keep it up, you are doing good! Often being there when I don't expect it. Somehow I feel like both B and Thaddeus are similar in some ways but very different in others.

Eirik - "Blondielocks von Wearnohelmet". Keep up being something B really dislikes, enjoying your character OOC!

Chops - Where you at, buddy? :( I really enjoyed the dumb interactions we had!

And a lot of other people that I am currently not remembering due to there being so many of you.
*fistbumps chest and makes awkward attempts at gang-signs* Peace to you all, yo!

aergnist
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: B's Kudos

Post by aergnist » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:46 am

B is a bloody headache. But it's a good sort of headache, usually. If that makes sense. Despite all the situations he creates where someone always has to end up feeling unfairly treated, the conflicts that B digs into definitely keep things interesting and alive. I love the element he provides, even (especially?) when it puts Laura in a bit of a bind, and he is legit among the most engaging characters I've had the pleasure of playing with.

With how he tends to just suddenly B there, I think friends and enemies alike can sympathize with how I've at times just got a sudden feeling, and had Laura stop.. look around a moment, then ask quietly to the darkness, "B, you about?"

Interium
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by Interium » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:33 am

Cheers for the kudos! I always enjoy roleplaying with you. As Laura's player already pointed out, Bertram certainly likes to stir shit up and I think you need characters like that in a roleplaying game for things to happen.

Many wonderful and fun meetings have happened because of trouble caused by Bertram, so I tip my hat (fedora ofc m'lady) to you, mate! I hope you have no plans on rolling this bastard anytime soon!

AnselHoenheim
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by AnselHoenheim » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:37 pm

Cheers back for the Kudos! In Guldorand we all love the big ol' grumpy shady guy! But I don't know how actually Bertram has the patience to endure everything Gareth usually do, but he does greatly without losing too much of his sanity (At least something remains).