Dante, Gristle, Delano, Sencliff, and Andunor...

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

dominantdrowess
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Dante, Gristle, Delano, Sencliff, and Andunor...

Post by dominantdrowess » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:19 pm

Absolutely gloriously executed. All of you. Your patience, your zeal, the passion of your characters.

Every one of you deserves every piece of praise and Kudos I can offer you for ... an amazing group roleplay that ... ironically did not lead to a massive blood-bath between two large armies of players with wards up, all ready and willing to start swinging.

We even had disagreeing groups, within our own factions-- but... the tense standoff at the end was ... absolutely glorious.... and I have to thank every single one of you who participated.

None of this was planned, and all of it just.. kind of happened, and was improvised.

I am honestly touched there was such a large showing to rescue Saslae; like ... oh my god. You guys are scary. <3
Last edited by dominantdrowess on Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cerk Evermoore

Re: Dante, Gristle, Delano, Sencliff, and Andunor...

Post by Cerk Evermoore » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:03 pm

Thank you for accepting the revival! I really wanted to take another crack at RPing with you and I know it isn't always easy taking revivals from strangers. But I am happy I finally got the chance!

Drexyl N~drass

Post by Drexyl N~drass » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:01 am

It was a ton of fun and a lot of story developed today! Mega Kudos to everyone there , Vance, Sydney, Saslae, Rauvlin?!?!! and the massive mob of Underdarkers It was awesome!

Yo-ho-ho and vial of blood

Archon

Post by Archon » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:21 am

Well conducted chaos with a wealth of build up, kudos to all assembled.

Nothing beats a shouting competition of the room full of cutthroats, monsters and assorted villains. Damsel in distress caused quite a fuss, and I sympathized with Sydney's efforts to reason with both parties (you did okay, it is not an easy job to de-escalate Vance's rhetoric).

The only on-scene shot I got unfortunately

whoisthisis

Post by whoisthisis » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:20 pm

I will never ever forget the story told in the hub of Jhaamadath having to dive in the ocean and abandon the Dreadnaught.

Penwize

Post by Penwize » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:34 am

This was a fun interruption to another gathering! Thanks for yoinking the Dustwrought into their civic duty. Transition from a novice goblin dungeon to a big boy "stern diplomatic expedition" isn't something we've done before. Awesome and worthwhile time!

(Oh, and here's from a silly moment guarding the big metal girl)

dominantdrowess
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by dominantdrowess » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:20 am

Lmfao~ <333!! Zonk.