Freja Stillwater

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Nikko
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Freja Stillwater

Post by Nikko » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:37 am

Freja Stillwater is on the ball. For someone who has a lot of stuff going on from the political realm she shows off some serious chops on deep emotional stuff too (don't tell anyone). I've seen a lot of people play infallible leader and a lot of people play vulnerable toughy and she's doing a good job at riding a rough path and it's awesome... I am like 4 days in to the server and I don't know sh&t; but I know she's the sh&t.

As someone completely new to the server I was super happy she had time to to talk at length, like 30+ minutes for no reason with me. This is the reason I come and play on a server.. not player count or level progressions or phat lewt; because you got quality players like her who make time and make it worth my time times ten. I know the payoff isn't great on making the time for every newbie that comes through but this one inter-action made it worth while for me. 90% of your time is wasted on people who never come back. Wow a few of us and we'll beg for more. I'm sure you know she's cool but she's the reason people come back and play and then becomes the reason I try to make sure other newbs come back, because we all deserve to feel cool and a part of the game and world.
Vicko Tannel, First Knight of Darrowdeep
You know there was always that one kid in your class that maybe liked horses a little too much? That's him.

Echohawk
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: Freja Stillwater

Post by Echohawk » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:19 pm

Well I do certainly for one welcome you to the server, I hope you're finding it enjoyable!
And I'm deeply humbled that you took so much good away from the tidbits of history that my character does even know about. (there is just /so much/!) And there is just so much out there realistically. There is always that fear that I'm rambling on a bit too much, and yes of course that people may or may not come back. But if I did my part and got you some intriguing hooks to begin your experience, then I am so very glad that I could contribute.

I can easily say you made my day in return with this kudos. So thank you ^^
Arelith Discord: https://discord.gg/mAm8M3T
Echohawk#0623
Availability - Whenever, Sweden (GMT+1)

Party in the forest at midnight

Post by Party in the forest at midnight » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:57 pm

Freja is really cool, she's one of those characters I wish I had more reasons to interact with. Stick to your account name, don't you dare roll her-- I want to RP with her more!

Hibiscus Leaves

Post by Hibiscus Leaves » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:04 pm

Very grateful for the roleplay she let me in on last night, glad I could finally get to talk to her instead of just stare. Was fun, thanks.
“I’m—I’m——” he began muttering to himself, but could not finish what he was about to say. His name had disappeared completely. “I’m in the Valley of the Beasts,” he repeated in place of what he sought but could not find.

theAlauraElizabeth

Post by theAlauraElizabeth » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:47 am

Freja and her player are fun people to interact with, it’s good that you got to meet her so soon!
I remade for youuuu