DM Avalon Soul

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Crookedblossom
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

DM Avalon Soul

Post by Crookedblossom » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:00 am

I wanted to give a quick kudos to DM Avalon Soul for a really neat little event Beryl got to take part in. I believe it's on-going, so I won't say too much regarding details.

I just wanted to commend this DM on their concise guidance throughout the fun, and for their attention to detail and lore. You went waaaay over my head with some of it, so Beryl's going to have to do lots of reading! But despite my lack of knowledge on some of the lore, I still never felt lost.

A great DM. Hope to experience more of your events in the future.

Emotionaloverload
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: DM Avalon Soul

Post by Emotionaloverload » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:21 am

Another thank you to Dm Avalon Soul for a fun event. <3 I was expecting them all to die to an eighty foot chicken legged house.

-S
Formerly; Echo Hemlocke-Ralkai, Joshua Colt, Namil Evanara, Elanor Shortwick, Sawyer Brook, Kaylessa Dree, Sines Oliver Selakiir, Birgitta Birdie Swordhill, Bella Weartherbee, Arael Laceflower, Corbin, Rupert Silveroak, Hadi the Slave and others.

DM Avalon Soul
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Post by DM Avalon Soul » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:35 am

No, I wasn't planning on Baba Yaga. This time! :)
"How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame; for one person, in the dark, where no one will ever know or see. " -- Sebaestian, Babylon 5

Crookedblossom
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Crookedblossom » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:35 am

Also, please feel free to have the Fey Corgi visit at any time. That was absolutely adorable. <3