The jungle extravaganza!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

boggle99

The jungle extravaganza!

Post by boggle99 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:57 pm

Kudos to Miranda Magna and Mieabelle Dawn Threebrooke (or however its spelled) for the jungle extravaganza party last night. It was loads of fun even from the build-up, both of them and Thulk running about desperately searching for snake meat while wondering how to cook it.

Kudos to the serving staff as well for pouring liters of booze into Thulk, to the drunken guard, and to his wrestling partner whose names escape me. All in all it was a excellent event that I greatly enjoyed.

Sycostick
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Re: The jungle extravaganza!

Post by Sycostick » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:43 am

Yes, the house and everything looked great! *shoos parrot*

Party in the forest at midnight

Post by Party in the forest at midnight » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:10 am

It was a lot of fun, huge thanks to Miranda and Nick!

Hannibal

Post by Hannibal » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:47 am

ALESKA WOJEWÓDSKI

boggle99

Post by boggle99 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:32 am

That's the name!
I especially enjoyed when we worked out that Thulk wouldn't even be encumbered if he lifted her and all her stuff. The image of the drunken half orc just standing up from the pin attempt. Aleska wrapped around his arm, like a snake, trying to lock it and suddenly being six feet in the air and windmilled about, made me laugh quite a bit.

P.s. if you ever want some advanced wrestling lessons contact thulk while he's sober.

Iceberg

Post by Iceberg » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:45 am

It was a lot of fun! I was actually originally not going to attend, but...I couldn't resist.

Thanks Miranda Magna for being the main organizer behind the event, and for giving poor Mirabelle something to do for my weeklong vacation. I have never used so much coal.

Thanks to DM GrumpyCat for helping us lay down some atmosphere, including music!

All the attendees and servers were great fun too, from the brazen to the subtle, and the destructive to the subdued.

And thanks everyone for putting up with my impromptu flute playing emotes. I swear, Mirabelle has a slightly better idea than what I did.

Bonus points to Thulk and Aleska, and all those who attended the after party of hangovers, singing, and hair braiding.

I'm not sure I've ever seen such a lively player event.
Y'all need Lathander.

Netrial

Post by Netrial » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:38 pm

I myself have to thank all those that showed up (because a festival is not a festival without people who come to enjoy!), and especially DM Grumpycat for the effects, sand, and music.

I took perhaps one screenshot- I'll deposit it in the screenshot thread later!