Kudo's to Avalon Soul!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Atlantahammy

Kudo's to Avalon Soul!

Post by Atlantahammy » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:01 am

With his first Event, involving the tower with helping Sandruck. I gotta say it's been a real treasure working with you <3

Seriously, I am very much more a story driven player then I am a mechanical one, so being able to be involved in something like this for the first time was grand, and i look forward to what ya have in store for the future~

Netrial

Re: Kudo's to Avalon Soul!

Post by Netrial » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:09 am

I agree, I had a great time participating, even if I ended up more a observer :D

triaddraykin
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by triaddraykin » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:12 am

Gods above and below, that was my favorite DM storyline ever. Ever ever ever. Things will feel so quiet now, after literally IG years of work on that.
Alia: The uncanny knack of Angela Amana to make the otherwise perpetually well-mannered girl lose her temper and be HORRIBLY ASHAMED afterwards.

Who on the Team to PM and When
Public Tower Discord
Tower Library
Scroll, Wand, & Potion Costs

Beernerd81

Post by Beernerd81 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:50 am

I had so much fun that I'm actually visiting the Forums for the first time in... a long time. Tha k you!
Hunter548 wrote:Variety is often overrated. Sucking at 15 things is not better than being good at 3.
Wytchee wrote:Please roleplay all classes listed on your character sheet.

DM Avalon Soul
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Post by DM Avalon Soul » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:57 am

You are all quite welcome! I am glad you all enjoyed yourselves and had fun!
"How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame; for one person, in the dark, where no one will ever know or see. " -- Sebaestian, Babylon 5