Lesrak kudos thread

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

strong yeet

Lesrak kudos thread

Post by strong yeet » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:41 am

hey so I've been playing this shitty wizard for a while now, I thought i'd talk about people I had some fun playing with since a lot of them have rolled in the past few days!!!

first off: the Mel'nozz guys & gals. Vidomina, Kren, Valas, Vesta, Baelara, and those that dropped out early like Pesces, you are literally the reason Lesrak existed and I didn't just stay absent from Arelith. Lesrak has probably been the most fun I've had on this silly game, ever, and it wouldn't have happened if you guys weren't a thing. Love you. Really want to stress Baelara here, though Lesrak does Not like her at all I (the guy behind the screen) really do. She's so cool, a very flawed character and I love that about her.

next, those three who kept me going: Qhilthra, Phaeryrr, Keyleth. you guys know i love you. i told you so. I think these characters are very quiet and they don't run around and talk to everyone like Lesrak did but they were very cool, and so very very deep. There was a lot of just, Meat to these three that really left a big impression on me.

Chaszmyr, Shishess and Xuneyl for letting me flex my big muscles and calling him "master Lesrak." I really like master/apprentice RP, I haven't done it for a long time. I really like all three of his apprentices, they are good people who do interesting things and portray wizards who have grown a lot from the gracious acceptance of complimentary mass haste & igms scrolls to big bad mages in their own right.

now is for Vance and Aqarev the super potent power duo that I really like, like, a lot. They're both cool. Aqarev is so cool, and crunchy and layered and I like him. Vance is even more sick than he was two years ago when I was playing Lodi (haha, wow)

A lot of The Dread Companions. Grymr, Haelza (rest in peace you two), Jhaamdath, Borgoroch. I like these guys. They were a cool little mafia thing that I thought was super interesting, they were a good take on being an evil faction in the UD but also bringing into a faction that wasn't racially based, but still felt distinct from the rest of Andunor.

The Arcanum, Sydney Harrow, Xalyth, the man who saved me a bunch of gold because I forgot to set store prices Nalfein, you guys know I think you're great and very interesting. At first I was a little leery of joining up because I didn't want to get the whole "too many pies" thing and just dilute my character by being pals with everybody but I really don't regret joining up with the Arcanum at all; honestly I wish I had done it sooner. It's opened me up to a few really neat characters and plots and things I would've just missed otherwise, and I'm absolutely head-over-heels for the whole thing.

Pryderi and Valayne are absolutely phenomenal. Valayne makes me cry. She's so good. Pryderi makes me laugh like a dumb idiot. He's so good. Please find them so you can also find out how great they are.

Minuit gets her own special little section. I like Minuit a lot. She is very good, but I already talked about her in another kudos thread so I won't run the risk of repeating myself; her development has come so far though, there's a lot of hidden little crevices and nuance to her.

The Drach and Associates people. Drach (duh), Angelo, and Lulu. You guys are so shady and mysterious, I love the DANGERLAWYER vibe you all have. It's really cool and exciting.

House Xun'viir, Saslae, Ilphaeryl, Xullthrae (come back to me). You three are awesome! The spooky twin sister thing was so interesting. Saslae has been an absolutely invaluable help in navigating the many, many arcane and confusing options of the settlement system.

I love Sfayi and she needs to be around Literally All The Time

I also like all the people who I talked with a few times but seemed to disappear, like Gwynevere Morgenstern (sorry if I spelled it wrong). They were cool and I was interested to see how stuff from that went.

Last but not least all the people he gets into fights with. Like Ievos, and Garm Lemund(!!), and Astra, and those Cordor guys at RDI that one time, and Idil'vas during that one tiff a while back, and all the people who came and traded fists and EDKs with my guy and all the other guys during the few big raids a while back. Those are always fun.

Thanks for being here and being around me. You're all fun and I like you. Hopefully I can come back to being very active again soon.

Vodka Musician

Re: Lesrak kudos thread

Post by Vodka Musician » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:15 am

I will miss Lesrak, he has been a fun character and I’m glad you’ve enjoyed playing him and may do so despite a lot of his buddies rolling. See you about.

Commissar

Post by Commissar » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:20 am

In some distant, quiet, shelved corner of the Underdark, Illivarra continues to sustain herself with dreams of Lesrak's hideous demise.

He's a pretty cool guy. I said it at the time, but I dig the air he has; of casually dissembling people with a glance. Both literally and metaphorically.
May you live in interesting times.
Manticore, on Sun Elves wrote:Yeah, I'm pretty sure the racism is like a mating ritual or something. Like plumes on birds.

Aodh Lazuli
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Aodh Lazuli » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:16 am

Lesrak is pretty cool.

Liked that post-brawl chat. It was nice. Cheery.
Last edited by Aodh Lazuli on Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sofawiel wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:09 pm
Dont text eggplants.

Kalopsia
General Admin
General Admin

Post by Kalopsia » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:17 am

Lesrak is awesome. :)
I really enjoyed our conversations so far. “Many-Tongues” asks the right questions at the right moments, which really helped me flesh out my character.
Keep it up pal!

Hannibal

Post by Hannibal » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:38 pm

"and those Cordor guys at RDI that one time,"

the traps were delicious!

Imperatrix

Post by Imperatrix » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:19 pm

i love you, friend

Xerah

Post by Xerah » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:22 pm

Always had fun with Lesrak, even if those times were few abs far between. That dynamic him and Xull had was perfect drow society; friendly and constantly judging how they were going to murder each other. Would have been fun to play out in more detail.
Katernin Bersk, Chancellor of Divination; Kerri Amblecrown, Paladin of Milil; Xull'kacha Auvry'rae, Redcap Fey-pacted; Sadia yr Thuravya el Bhirax, Priestess of Umberlee; Lissa Whitehorn, Archmage of Artifice

Punished Hans

Post by Punished Hans » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:53 pm

*smiles bigly from his throne of more wizard levels than you*

Vrass

Post by Vrass » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:48 pm

S***y wizard?... you pretty much wiped out the entire arcane tower with minimal help, far from s***y i would say. :)

TimeAdept

Post by TimeAdept » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:00 pm

Lesrak is neat and I'm glad I got to hang around him and vote for him to make me Very Slightly Richer.

Ork
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by Ork » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:12 pm

I had a BLAST with Lesrak. Cheers dude. You & Bat Country gave me one of my favorite experiences in the UD w/ Malraugh.

Echohawk
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Echohawk » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:03 am

I love you.
I need people to grind with, that's my real issue.
Arelith Discord: https://discord.gg/mAm8M3T
Echohawk#0623
Availability - Whenever, Sweden (GMT+1)

dominantdrowess
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by dominantdrowess » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:29 am

<3 Love Your Toon. <3