time as come.... i think

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

AEJDR

time as come.... i think

Post by AEJDR » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:21 am

I want to thank everyone that gave me hours of fun playing Broind. It started with the Keglighterclan, at the top there were 8 of them online. real fun! the contact i had with the count of MC, hours of conversation with miss Amy. My first steps in the RP.
after the ... Tath, with Ursullir. the game became adicted! I cant give Tath enough credits. he is a master in RP and an example how a game can be played.
Also a real word of thank for:
Doili, Broind saw him come and sine!
Hera, the first inventation to the halls are still inmy memory. and it is about 9 years ago
and Rugnan, he gave me the opportunity to become High Sonnlinor. (in my eyes i could never step out of his shadow, but it was great to be there!

now after about ten years of Broind, its time o park him. his oldfasion thoughts and memories do not fit anymore in the current RP

Probably he will be back maybe once or twice, because there are still three daughters that have to be introduced. But it was good.
Thank you all for helping broind being broind.

a final Kudos to all DM's they are te ones who it all made possible. let us not forget.