To Rachel M'Haaren

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

RoyalBlood

To Rachel M'Haaren

Post by RoyalBlood » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:13 am

I just wanted to give a quick public shout out to the Character Rachel!

FIrstly, for sticking to their character's guns! And the intense RP that followed that was brilliant.

Second, for the fight that broke out. Phew~ that was intense! I suppose this ties into the first, but just playing it out for all that it was worth I think was really cool.

I think Clea/Rachel have met only TWICE in months, but both times have resulted in hours and hours of RP based off of Rachel's actions.

And thanks to everyone else involved, that was exciting and moved so quick it was really neat.

I'm sure i'll feel the urge to declare many more kudos as things go on! So thanks over-all for the fun that's been going down.

Commissar

Re: To Rachel M'Haaren

Post by Commissar » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:48 am

Rachel terrifies me.

It's wonderful. Carry on.
May you live in interesting times.
Manticore, on Sun Elves wrote:Yeah, I'm pretty sure the racism is like a mating ritual or something. Like plumes on birds.

DeepDarkTruth

Post by DeepDarkTruth » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:29 am

Woohoo, that was amazing. It really was - Clea was brilliant through it all, desperately trying to convince Rachel and sway her mind.

Kudos to Berenor for stepping up and trying to defend his queen (Even if he forgot to put on an armor before the fight), and Birbag for just being cool and watching it all.
Lastly, Gelberath for turning into a dragon - Then not being able to get inside the cell to aid Clea. That terrified Rachel and gave her no means of escape - And kudos for a few things afterwards as well!

All in all, a lot of fun which will hopefully lead to more down the road.
"Hey, I don't make the crazy rules, I just twist them to my purpose." - Celia, The order of the Stick.

~~Rachel M'haaren~~ - Strangled by plague elf
~~Sipas~~ - Lost searching for ancient tomes in the sands
~~Marley Goodman~~ - Dead and rotting

dragonhighlord94

Post by dragonhighlord94 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:57 am

I wanna go ahead and point out that Berenor is not a citizen of Myon lol.