Spirit Walk to the Dark Side

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Emotionaloverload
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Spirit Walk to the Dark Side

Post by Emotionaloverload » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:10 am

Holy Mackerel! This was such a great event. Super extra special love kudos to DM Titania for going down a path that Corbin hadn't even considered. It was so great. I apologize on behalf of all Dark Hearters for not being able to keep any event under three hours. We're a nosy bunch.

<3! Thank you so much!

Special kudos to Dm Wish for helping the group better attune to hunting. That was so insane. I was sure they'd all be end up playing cards in the Fugue. <3!

Kudos to our gang:

Lilah
Oscar
Buppi
Eric
Tanar
Tryn
Alec

All the love!

EDIT! I was so caught up in both events that this is all I managed to get T.T

Last edited by Emotionaloverload on Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly; Echo Hemlocke-Ralkai, Joshua Colt, Namil Evanara, Elanor Shortwick, Sawyer Brook, Kaylessa Dree, Sines Oliver Selakiir, Birgitta Birdie Swordhill, Bella Weartherbee, Arael Laceflower, Corbin, Rupert Silveroak, Hadi the Slave and others.

Tryn Dralar

Re: Spirit Walk to the Dark Side

Post by Tryn Dralar » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:51 pm

Saturday's event was nuts. At first I was saying "holy crap, over kill on the devil spawns". But as we all got surrounded and fighting like hell, I recalled WE went there looking for a fight, lol. I seriously thought it was gonna be TPK.

Last night's event was very cool also, thinks happening I didn't even think about. That what I love. The unexpected. Hope I can make all these to this story.

O-H41

Post by O-H41 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:55 am

Thank you Corbin for putting together a wild adventure! Thank you DM Wish and DM Titania for the NPC interaction. And thank you to the Dark Hearts who always work brilliantly together as a team. You're all generous roleplayers who don't rush in to dominate a scene and instead let everyone take a turn in the spotlight. We're making a fantastic story together, and I <3 you all for it!
Lilah Lannald: Is it cheese?
Corbin: Its---yes.
Corbin: Its cheese.

WanderingPoet

Post by WanderingPoet » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:59 am

This plotline was a lot of fun, thank you DM Wish for trying so hard to murder us, and DM Titania for the Walk afterwards!

There were a 'couple' devils

The hunt
Path_of_Play wrote:Fear, intimidation, anger - All these, the tyrant's tools.
Laughter, encouragement, play - not simply just for fools.
These tools reveal,
More is learned,
From another in an hour of play,
Than in a year of contention.

Mohailo

Post by Mohailo » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:21 pm

So sad I missed sundays event but the one on Saturday was amazing!
Thanks to you all. The whole grove is amazing as always <3
Psh. I'm just a filthy ranger after all

Tryn Dralar

Post by Tryn Dralar » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:30 pm

If you look at the two pictures with us fighting the devils, which is the 2nd one posted by Emotionaloverload and the first one posted by wanderingpoet, They are actually only a few moment different, and in order. So all 5 of us beat down one wave, then a smaller second wave (basically shown in Emotionals screenshot. Then a larger wave 3 came which is Wanderingpoets screen. Another wave of Devils came after that included one of them huge jaguarnauts. Not sure who all saw the jaguarnaut but after everything up until that point was killed, other than the jaguarnaut, another freakin wave just as big as the second screeny shows came. Had to kill off all the devil minions first before we could once again focus on the jaguarnaut, put him down, gather up the fallen and get the hell out of hell, lol.