Dark Heart - Blood Hunt

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Emotionaloverload
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Dark Heart - Blood Hunt

Post by Emotionaloverload » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:10 am

Wow, I was not expecting this to go on for hours! I was dying of laughter at the wrestling. The DH circle is a silly bunch. The hunt itself was great but I felt so bad for Tryn! : ( The magical snake cheese 'feast' at the end was a perfect end to a great day.

Thank you to:
Tryn, Alpha
Tanar, Filthy Ranger
Lilah, the Big Cheese
Oscar, Cat-butt
Rasa, Archdruidess

Special thanks to our guests:
Burg
Ghost
Nadie
Einkill

-S
Formerly; Echo Hemlocke-Ralkai, Joshua Colt, Namil Evanara, Elanor Shortwick, Sawyer Brook, Kaylessa Dree, Sines Oliver Selakiir, Birgitta Birdie Swordhill, Bella Weartherbee, Arael Laceflower, Corbin, Rupert Silveroak, Hadi the Slave and others.

WanderingPoet

Re: Dark Heart - Blood Hunt

Post by WanderingPoet » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:15 am

Cheeeese

It was fun, thank you to the DH Grove and the guests for joining us! Hopefully the rest of the crew makes the next one :)
Path_of_Play wrote:Fear, intimidation, anger - All these, the tyrant's tools.
Laughter, encouragement, play - not simply just for fools.
These tools reveal,
More is learned,
From another in an hour of play,
Than in a year of contention.

O-H41

Post by O-H41 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:57 pm

Thank you Emotionaloverload for organizing Dark Heart events, and thank you to the Dark Heart denizens and friends for attending. You're a wonderful bunch of oddballs. Love and respect to our fey and wyrmling brawlers. My only disappointment was that Lilah didn't get to break out her signature move and whack Rasa over the head with a folding chair.
Lilah Lannald: Is it cheese?
Corbin: Its---yes.
Corbin: Its cheese.

Tryn Dralar

Post by Tryn Dralar » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:17 pm

I had plans on how I was going to rp Tryn for that event but holy crap, my end was so bad I would still see you all but in reality we're already on the next map. Couldnt catch up and get in a dang fight at all, lol. But it was a good event regardless of my suffering 😋

It's just really nice to see everyone together and doing stuff. Thanks.