Fun with a sneak thief!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

whoisthisis

Fun with a sneak thief!

Post by whoisthisis » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:04 pm

Thanks for putting up with my craaaaazzy elf sneak thief last night. I know she is about completely nuts.

Letsee. Bad with names.

Lady paladin of Torm, Name starts with an A.
Only bashed me in the head once. Amazing! Sorry for all the guilt afterwards!

The Cordor gaurd who was off duty and has terrible fashion sense.
You have the patience of a saint. But yes you need to see a clothing designer!

Mach
Thanks for the tour and trying to help that nutty elf. It was fun and an exciting change of pace.

Duncan
Well, he didn't actually squish me.

Red Haired elf lady who is married to Mach.
Thanks for the speed potions, you might as well gave the devil a bunch of fire to play with!

Everyone else who had to deal with my elven sneak thief's complete craziness and sharp tongue! I know she is a complete insane handful. I expected her to be quickly dispatched and that would be it. But to the credit of the players it turned into a long long night of insane nutty roleplay! On the crazy hot matrix she is probably a 15 crazy :p

I am sure she will be back with some ill conceived nutty plan to extort gold from people. Beware!

ColorMeLucky

Re: Fun with a sneak thief!

Post by ColorMeLucky » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:53 pm

Glad you enjoyed it. Honestly I love the way you play Cat and 10/10 would RP more with you. Never seen a young street theif done so well or so humourously, even if it drove everyone a bit nuts!

Keep at it and I'm looking forward to more. Who knows? She might even one day properly join the Frosty Blades.
Current characters: Mach S. Fryar, Vastin
"I am Silnyir the Silver, and the Frostblades are my scales, wings and breath; and I will be it's heart."
- Mach
"Two hands on the job, that's what Pa says!"
- Vastin

whoisthisis

Re: Fun with a sneak thief!

Post by whoisthisis » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:03 pm

Big thanks to Wylanna, your a saint, poor dear has really had to put up with a lot of stuff gone wonky because of my sneak thief.