Dark Heart - Marine Walkabout

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Emotionaloverload
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Dark Heart - Marine Walkabout

Post by Emotionaloverload » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:33 am

Wow, this was crazy fun. Super extra special love hug kudos for DM Apollo for helping make this Walkabout happen. <3!

Kudos to Tanar and Tryn for putting up with the circle of savages and their crazy stunts.
Kudos to Lilah, Rasa, Buppi, Ygdriss, and Vaethendril for participating.

Thank you to everyone that helped with the million trips for bottles of breath (I am so sorry about that).

<3!
-S

And now some screenshots

Formerly; Echo Hemlocke-Ralkai, Joshua Colt, Namil Evanara, Elanor Shortwick, Sawyer Brook, Kaylessa Dree, Sines Oliver Selakiir, Birgitta Birdie Swordhill, Bella Weartherbee, Arael Laceflower, Corbin, Rupert Silveroak, Hadi the Slave and others.

Griefmaker

Re: Dark Heart - Marine Walkabout

Post by Griefmaker » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:59 am

That was indeed a great trip! I liked the setting of going into the sea, including what lead up to it in which we had to ensure we had the materials for the rangers who could not breathe down there.

Plus, it caused both my character and me as a player to consider more what a marine druid would have to do...which is something I know I have never thought about, nor has my character (ICly at least).

One other nice thing too is that it set the stage for the Naturey sorts to put more focus on the Yuan ti and what they have been up to and how to combat them. Perhaps this group will have another event as a follow up to that *hint hint* :)

But thank you to DM Apollo, Corbin, and everyone for making it happen!

On a side note...Umberlee not accepting a PRIZE FISH GOOD ENOUGH FOR ANY KING as an offering *grumbles* :D Vaethendril will show her and next time offer up week old smelly mackerel (though admittedly the fish he gave her is one he has had in his inventory for at least 6-7 IG years, if not longer heh).

Tryn Dralar

Post by Tryn Dralar » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:32 am

oh man, what a trip that was. I was so annoyed early on with my computer freezing up on me twice but after that, somehow the computer held up. But wow, I love being in the minority, 2 rangers with 6 druids...… Corbin, Lilah, Rasa, Buppi, Ygdriss, and Vaethendril. The Banter we always have is great yet I think deep down everyone knows each others rolls and respects it, to some degree anyways.

Loved the whole fish sacrifice, lol vaethendril, that was the best when it just remained sitting there for a while.

Really enjoy watching and being apart of the Darkheart grow and becoming very much involved with the islands Balance. Its got purpose! And everyone in the faction is to thank for that.

Thanks Corbin for another fun Walkabout, and thank you DM Apollo for running the show for us, loads of fun and cant wait for our continued story on this.

Sab1

Post by Sab1 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:51 am

How can one not enjoy something when zombie piranha appear? YES ZOMBIE PIRANHA. The fish offering had me laughing. But DM Apollo put together a very unique adventure that everyone had fun with. Thanks to COrbin for putting it together and delaying the time so more could participate.

O-H41

Post by O-H41 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:02 pm

A huge thank you is in order for DM Apollo and Corbin for the Dark Heart grove's underwater walkabout. Also thanks to Buppi, Rasa, Tanar, Tryn, Vaethendril, and Ygdriss. Some places where I laughed the most were the sacrifices to Umberlee (especially the old dead fish - hilarious!) and Corbin's land shark. It was great swimming the depths with you guys! <3
Lilah Lannald: Is it cheese?
Corbin: Its---yes.
Corbin: Its cheese.

Mohailo

Post by Mohailo » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:38 am

The walkabout was amazing.
Great work by Apollo for running a well made and beautiful event, Corbin for taking time to gather what the filthy rangers needed to not drown and of course everyone else. Tryn for trying not to drown together with me and all the druids for hoping we drown <3
Psh. I'm just a filthy ranger after all

Griefmaker

Post by Griefmaker » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:25 am

Mohailo wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:38 am
The walkabout was amazing.
Great work by Apollo for running a well made and beautiful event, Corbin for taking time to gather what the filthy rangers needed to not drown and of course everyone else. Tryn for trying not to drown together with me and all the druids for hoping we drown <3
I believe that a few of the druids lost money from betting against the rangers surviving...

But don't worry, we held Corbin back from artificially killing off the rangers to make win his 5 coin bet! ;)

Tryn Dralar

Post by Tryn Dralar » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:22 pm

Tryn secretly has gills