They Shall be Free

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Sab1

They Shall be Free

Post by Sab1 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:26 pm

So many thanks to everyone involved in the slave uprising, I know was frustrating at times with the secrecy and last minute details. Sure I will leave some out since I am not sure who was all involved in the other groups from the dwarves and underground. The chaos was fun. Was fun to see so many step up wanting to help.

The Ship crew -

Thaddeus, Rann, Emelia, Jaddoth, and Tanar. Who still agreed to help even though they were told virtually nothing and were left with suspicions this could be up to something Shady. But they trusted enough even when the time drew near and they stil lknew bext to nothing.

DM Titania for handling it all from spawns, pvp fights, gathering slaves, shipping out slaves, and trying to keep up with multiple groups at the same time. The rp leading up to it was amazing and I was seriously OOC nervous about things like OMG will these slaves make it, will ship arrive, and everything else. It was really set up well and nothing was a given or made easy.

The FIghting Crew - Again they had to take a lot of faith and many were told almost nothing. The Thane, Merri, Hanna, Falgrim were fun to rp with and went with it with eagerness. It all seemed meant to be when merri and I went to speak to the Thane about the idea only to in on the conversation about needing action. It fit so well with what we were intending. To everyone willing to join in and help knowing their job was to be to be in the thick of the action and possibly be killed.

Atlantahammy

Re: They Shall be Free

Post by Atlantahammy » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:33 am

I do think Jadoth and Tanar did steal the show a bit at the end with what Astra's been told, but I wasn't there so I can't really say~ I just hope the Thane's aware he has 50+ Slave refugee's in Brog.

Petrifictus

Re: They Shall be Free

Post by Petrifictus » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:48 am

Wotan helped too. Had fun in the event. Thank you all.
https://petrifications.deviantart.com/
Gnome Wotan Woodberry - (Shelved)
Goblin Toymaker Karma - (Rolled)
Ogre Karstaag da Main Man - (Active)