The Beginning of the Struggle..

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Shrouds_Abyss
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

The Beginning of the Struggle..

Post by Shrouds_Abyss » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:11 pm

Oh, man.. this Kudos is a long time coming, I've just been so busy in things that it's been hard to really address it.. I'm undoubtedly going to forget some people here, considering everything that's been going on.. but, you all know who you are!

Taelina Blackthorn: It's truly been an absolute joy to see the developments between Kazen and Taelina. No one really knows what they are to each other.. close friends, comrades, just a random thing.. but there's a lot of depth and growth between these characters, and there's only going to be substantially more to come!

Berenor Silver-Wind: It's really been interesting to see things grow with Berenor. Randomly met him a while ago in the Arcane Tower, discussed the Radiant Heart, he accepted Kazen as his Squire.. found out he couldn't join because he isn't a Paladin, opted to take him under his wing anyway.. and since then, the Mentor/Student Relationship has become a strong bond of comradeship, care, and brotherhood for these two. From random unknowns, to becoming family, to fighting side by side against insurmountable odds. Can't wait to see what happens.

Thaddeus Gradaigh(sp?): We haven't done TOO much interacting, but there's already signs of a mutual respect between the two of them. Sadly, I can't say too much more on this, but I know there's more to come from them, and I can't wait to see it.

Elysia: So innocent, so helpful.. she cares deeply for those she considers family and friends, and you can see her inner conflict in many encounters. Enjoying watching her grow.

Harvey: This guy.. so much depth to him.. Kazen may not fully like him right now, having just came from hating the man.. but his actions appear to be genuine. This is a character that definitely shows signs of conflict, moreso within himself than anything. He's been great fun to interact with.

Kage Knight: Oh my.. this has been one fun character to watch develop. Skittish, untrusting and afraid.. to someone dabbling in a little of everything all at once. Very enjoyable character, and quite funny too. Looking forward to more.

Silacaladhiel Thienfalin: Kazen met Sila a while ago, and they never got the chance to really speak much.. just brief greetings here and there, a short and casual conversation.. but there was always an unspoken respect between the two of them. He's admired what she stood for, and then when things starting heating up recently, he came to know her as a person.. beyond the Noble Elven status, or the Ambassador to Myon.. he came to know Sila. Ended up becoming her bodyguard. Then, it's just grown in to something so much more, and I'm loving every moment of it.

Emelina: .. shy slave, slowly opening up, coming to accept another while being accepted by them, then becoming free.. and developing a severe protective nature of love over her Big Brother, Kazen. The dynamic between these two is just so pleasant and lovely to watch. They both care for each other on that sibling level, and it's so powerful. Loving where this story is going.

Rann McClow: .. I honestly don't even know what to say, truthfully. These two started off as nothing more than business associates.. and gradually became business partners.. and now there's so much more going on.. I don't even think either one knows exactly what they are to each other.. or at least, if they do, they can't fully explain it. The tension, but also the cohesion.. it's simply been a joy.

Alexa Domana/Sandra Mana: Boy, Oh Boy. First, Alexa.. I've absolutely /loved/ watching her growth from the innocent priestess of Mystra who knew nothing of herself or where she came from, into this person who desperately wants to help every person that she can, and always wants to see the good in people. She's Kazen's first friend, and best friend.. and the emotional rollercoaster between the two of them has just been so intense. I know there's more to come, too.. and now on to Sandra. This woman is so full of love and positive energy, it's infectious. She's also one of the only people that has actually seen Kazen break, and was able to calm him down. Can't wait to see where this all goes.

Leon Griffith: Fellow Tyrran! It's funny.. as soon as they two realized they were both Tyrrans, the respect was damn near palpable. There hasn't been much between them, but so far it's been fun. They need to do more!

The Waynolt Family: Duncan has been a real pleasure to interact with. He has a bit of an ego, can back it up, but he's also compassionate to others.. and knows how to have a good time. Shanna.. Kazen didn't like this woman at first. Felt she came off as pretentious and snobby.. but as he started to see a little more of her, and saw how she acted towards those whom she stood side by side to fight with.. his opinion changed. He sees her desire to want to help, and protect. Really want to see more.

The Darrowdeep Crew: I honestly never did much with these people. Always heard about them, but never did much. I saw Eirik a few times, but they never really spoke.. and then recent events.. well, Kazen has encountered Anuia, Taestra, Lady Ghestelle, Igogh and a little more of Eirik. They're organized, loyal, and demonstrate a great sense of Order. Really looking forward to seeing more.

Brugga Stonehelm: STUBBY! Kazen's little buddy, forging partner, and dwarven brother. The banter between these two always makes me smile and sometimes full out laugh.. but there's also that tension. They both want to help each other with things that are happening, but are forced in to not being able to do so.. and the effects show on them. Can't wait for more, little buddy. :)

Alissa Duvain: So, so sad. Duvain and Kazen have shared, quite a lot in the short time they've known each other.. accusations, death, pleading and pledging a case, to the witnessed betrayal, and to everything that's happened after. Who knows what is in store for these two, considering the events that have happened. Their story is far, far from being over I'm sure.. but the means of continuing is so lost to me on an OOC level, that I am genuinely awaiting to see what happens. I mean.. I always am, but.. I don't know.. something just feels.. special, about this one.. Like.. as it continues to unfold, it's going to have a lot of surprises and unexpected turns.

The Arcane Tower Crew: I never spent much time at the Tower, only popping in for the shops, random little RP moments here and there, and obviously to use the portal.. but, a substantial amount of time has been spent here lately, and it's been an absolute pleasure. Everyone who calls the Tower home, are incredible people, and very entertaining. Can't wait for more!

I apologize if I left anyone out.. there's just been SO MUCH going on, that it's been insane, and mostly staying on the overwhelmingly entertaining level. Keep it up everyone, can't wait for more!
Currently playing: Kazen Selizar, Former High Warden of The Conclave, Battlepriest of Tyr

MoreThanThree

Re: The Beginning of the Struggle..

Post by MoreThanThree » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:25 pm

kazen did nothing wrong
20 RPR GANG