The Heartwood Festival

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Crookedblossom
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

The Heartwood Festival

Post by Crookedblossom » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:37 am

I wanted to give a huge "thank you" to everyone that came to the festival at the Heartwood Grove! Thanks to: Nalee, Nadine, Nicodemus, Valendel, Tryn, Corbin, Buppi, Tanar, Alec, Ygdriss, Wotan, Oscar, Aeon, LiLi, Terra, Birdi, Miku, Rhaeg, and Thrin (didn't get to meet you much, maybe next time!)

My thanks to Edgar Linnaeus for coming up with the idea for the event. Good sentiment behind it and I'm happy to see Edgar really wanting to get involved in this way. It's always a blast RPing with you.

Some didn’t stay long enough to see the naked, greased man-wrestling competition, but thanks for stopping by nonetheless!

If I forgot anyone, I am SO incredibly sorry! Feel free to scold me and I will correct myself.

I had tons of fun with all of you. Again, thank you for taking time from your Saturday to hang out with us for a little party. It made my day.

Emotionaloverload
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: The Heartwood Festival

Post by Emotionaloverload » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:43 am

I had fun! It was nice to bring the DH circle 'outside' for a bit. Even if they were being savages before, during and after the event (So sorry about that...). I look forward to more Heartwood stuff!

P.S. *Wags her finger at Tryn!*
-S
Formerly; Echo Hemlocke-Ralkai, Joshua Colt, Namil Evanara, Elanor Shortwick, Sawyer Brook, Kaylessa Dree, Sines Oliver Selakiir, Birgitta Birdie Swordhill, Bella Weartherbee, Arael Laceflower, Corbin, Rupert Silveroak, Hadi the Slave and others.

Miaou

Post by Miaou » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:45 am

DON'T TOUCH MEEEEEEE!

Kudos to the event, it was fun and interesting. Even if Bups was a part of the old grumper squad.

Gilbert K

Post by Gilbert K » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:48 am

Yes, double-thanks to everyone who showed up, despite it being pretty last-minute. I'm not used to Grove gatherings going so...well.

Tryn Dralar

Post by Tryn Dralar » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:55 am

Definitely happy I made it even if I was a bit late. Had to meet with Thrin and speak Bramble Watch Stuff, and he was cool enough to join us at the event.

It was a very good showing of folks, turned out bigger than I imagined but as much fun as I anticipated. Wrastling was a lot of fun and just as much fun watching the other challenges going on.

Tryn had something else to attend hence him leaving early, but it was perfect timing and maybe THAT will bring a little more rp out from those that Know Tryn enough to care, lol.

P.S. *rolls a 1 on attempting to dodge the waging finger of Corbins*

Great job everyone, good times and look forward to more.