Sylrie Aelorthi's Kudos

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Eters

Sylrie Aelorthi's Kudos

Post by Eters » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:34 pm

We came together, we stayed together, and so we take a break together, Sylrie will be put to the shelve and head to peaceful slumber with her Kerri, away from any plots or events for now, though it is only fair to finish such a ride with a KUDOS to those that made her such a fun character to play.

The Radiant Heart : I love you all, for the chance to give Sylrie a place to shine brightly on those evildoers, and a chance to produce beautiful , flavorful, and colorful RP.. It was a pleasure of mine to see it flourish once more, and learn about every single one of you (and I did, even those I read about only in papers), see your differences, and enjoy the different views.

Myon : I also love you all, the welcoming home that always opened it's arms (and Mythal) to Sylrie whenever needed, the Language lessons were the perfect place for one to just feel welcomed at home, and everything that came from interacting with Myon's elves brought nothing but joy to me, would it be the happy times, or the sad ones !

The Sentinels : You know who you are, From commander , to captains, to sentinels to recruits, Sylrie never had too much time for the sentinels specifically, but trust that it meant a lot to her to be part of it, and see it flourish.

The Arcane Tower : From Goofiness to seriousness, from love to hate, a maelstorm of emotions poured from Sylrie, one day, the Arcane tower was her small lovely hangout place, the other, she wanted to hellball it, Thank you for all the fun times.

The Frostblades : Stay frosty ! Sylrie's relationship was distant with most of it's members, but she always had a thing for those that organize themselves to fight evils !

Guldorand : Stay full of waifus, please, thank you.

Brogendenstein : She tried your politics, never again, but enjoyed fighting alongside the Kuldarn, and watching the THANE in all his grumpiness doing his THANE stuff.

Cordor & the Winter rest : Thank you for the fun and the plagues and the headaches <3 (and the mind blanks I had to cast to keep sanity levels stable)

Banites : I don't usually enjoy punching people, and getting punched in the face in return, but I can say that it was most enjoyable with you all, the conflicts that burned between us, directly, or indirectly, Thank you for the quality RP ! (Yes, even the goblin is inclued :evil: )

The Underdark : Thank you to those that flinged spells at me, Critted me, and made me use /alot/ of components to stay warded 24/7.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Svanhylde : You are long gone, but you shall be remembered, Sylrie would never have joined the Radiant hearts if not for you, Thank you for the quality RP provided !

Kerri Larenthanil : Oh boy where do I even begin, /Hours/ and hours, and hours of beautiful storymaking, from smiles to tears, you provided it all, It was a pleasure, truly, A good heart, both ICly and OOCly, you're a gem.

Iridorezara : The same can be said about you, Beautiful RP, for hours and hours, even if their story ended in quite the sad and heartbreaking note, Izzy is someone I enjoyed immensely !

Alexa Domina : The small refreshing cup of tea at the end of a long, tiring day of trying to not being killed, that is the closest thing I can compare my interactions with Alexa with, Such a sweet, cute, adorable creature that shouldn't be allowed to exist, no amout of willsaves will save you from her adorable personality.

Sydney Harrow : From the cold shivers I had when I first saw you randomly staring at me inside stonehold from within magical darkness with nothing but two red glowing eyes of doom staring into my very soul, into long hours of philosophical talks and just a pleasant, serious and refreshing interaction between two sides that hate themselves equally, thank you for all the RP !
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All those who took of their time to RP with me, would it be once, or a hundred times, I thank you for that ! I could add names here but I'd have to add the name of every person I have ever met, for I am grateful for all the time offered to aid me shape Sylrie's story, from 1 minute to countless hours.

Xerah

Re: Sylrie Aelorthi's Kudos

Post by Xerah » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:26 am

Kerri may have been parked a long time ago if it wasn't for Sylrie. The start of putting the RH back together was a bit rocky, but it was helpful having someone else there with the same goal. Thanks for all the fun!
Katernin Bersk, Chancellor of Divination; Kerri Amblecrown, Paladin of Milil; Xull'kacha Auvry'rae, Redcap Fey-pacted; Sadia yr Thuravya el Bhirax, Priestess of Umberlee; Lissa Whitehorn, Archmage of Artifice

cptcuddlepants

Post by cptcuddlepants » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:40 am

Jad will miss his eartwitch buddy.
When the going gets tough, the tough hide under the table.

Get Jad's portrait here!

Red Ropes

Post by Red Ropes » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:48 am

Airli liked Sylrie and enjoyed her shoulder.
🤡

MoreThanThree

Post by MoreThanThree » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:27 am

Aligonda liked Sylrie and enjoyed her shoulder.
20 RPR GANG

EnigmaticSpirit
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by EnigmaticSpirit » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:02 am

Arion's friends have this terrible habit of leaving her. :(

Sylrie ranged between amazing to downright frustrating. That one time with Rachel... grr!

Special thanks for sitting through the "my mommy was a Banite" speech yet again as Sylrie. Have to admire the patience.

aergnist
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by aergnist » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:16 am

Laura immediately saw Sylrie for the deranged lunatic she is, and stayed out of her way. But I am hoping to see her again!

Madukthedoppelganger

Post by Madukthedoppelganger » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:22 pm

There are no words for how important Sylrie is to Izzy. Been delightful RPing with you.

strong yeet

Post by strong yeet » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:00 am

I liked Sylrie and Kerri when I played with them (however briefly, due to constraints out of my control!) on Emach.

Temperance

Post by Temperance » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:19 pm

Thalys misses her little sister. I always particularly enjoyed their talks on the values of knighthood and struggle!