The current Skal crew

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

thelonesomedwarf

The current Skal crew

Post by thelonesomedwarf » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:58 pm

I've brought 4 characters up through Skal, and one thing I've always noticed is the general powerleveling that goes on there...so I thought it would be fun to call out some of the current crew that are making my time there much more interesting

Carmen Crowley: The salty pirate I never knew was lacking in town

Tiney Thistledink: You are insane and I love it. Caught two of your tall tales *throws glitter*

Maximus Wooterson: Super dynamic paladin...I may have judged a book by its cover initially but you're awesome

Soirin: For giving an amazing facelift to town, someone who actually cares about the place! You rock

Galdous: An old man who can't fight, can't cast, can't remember names. Probably a boring character to play at times, so your sacrifice is appreciated for adding some flavor to town

Karma: I love the workshop you built out in the middle of nowhere. The paladin heads say 'do not enter' but the rug says "come on in!"

Still 5 months to the next boat, let's see where this all goes

marine436

Re: The current Skal crew

Post by marine436 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:24 pm

I got to say ive had interactions with Maximus on my Main and they were fun.

But I played an ALT for 2 hours with my girlfriend (teaching her the game) and I had a blast with a f e
interactions with Carmen !

-Marine436
Player of Visten Talentine and Namlin

DSDistorted

Post by DSDistorted » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:10 am

Oh hey, just saw this. Thanks! It's been a blast so far, and although Carmen's left Skal for the time being, she'll definitely be back.

Kenji
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Kenji » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:23 pm

Great list you have there, but I'll add one more!

Diddle Dangledorf: The gnome that has incited so many witch hunts and funny dialogues that even though some of my LN PCs don't really like him, I myself as a player really liked how this particular PC just adds a certain over-the-top flavor and reaction to the events surrounding the PC.

More might come into mind after I have interacted with them further, but usually, by the time I get a better general idea of what the other PC is like and how I like them in what way, they usually have left Skal.