Kudos to the Radiant Heart

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

MoreThanThree

Kudos to the Radiant Heart

Post by MoreThanThree » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:38 am

For the decade I've played on Arelith, the paladins have been a stagnant force confined to the walls of Cordor and Benwick. Aside from occasionally joining Cordor's guard, the paladins were just a bunch of generic do-gooders with a unanimous ideology and predictable behaviors.

The Radiant Heart, however, injected much-needed dynamism into the paladin class.

In the Radiant Heart, you will find no unifying ideology, you won't even find a unanimous deity. Each Knight, Squire, and Ally of the Radiant Heart is a unique individual who brings her or his own viewpoint on what it means to be a paladin. The Radiant Heart made the past ten months of playing Aligonda a blast and I am privileged to have met and played with every single one of you. I will treasure the IC and OOC friendships forged through our RP.

I mean it with all sincerity when I say that I don't have any salt over Aligonda's dismissal from the Faction. It was a great place to end her story, and I wish all your characters the very best.
20 RPR GANG

Pav

Re: Kudos to the Radiant Heart

Post by Pav » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:54 am

As my first faction experience on the server I can certainly agree with this and return the kudos to you. Well done to everyone over the last few months!