Dr Minuit and Mrs Hyde

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Phaesporia

Dr Minuit and Mrs Hyde

Post by Phaesporia » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:20 pm

I was actually extremely impressed with the roleplay yesterday! I love how much effort you put into describing the actual procedure instead of just *hacks and slash*. It made it far more fun for me, so thank you! She's such an interesting character, 'hidden' personality and all.

...But seriously, how can someone so cute and adorable be that monstrous? XD I love her, thank you for helping me with my pale master roleplay instead of me just blandly getting the token and everything happening behind the scenes!

PS: Also Kudos to Mr. "I told her. I told her!"
+1
Aodh Lazuli wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:58 am
This is absolutely astonishing, in that my personal suggestion would be the total removal of the mechanical slavery system.

RainbowsAndLollipops

Re: Dr Minuit and Mrs Hyde

Post by RainbowsAndLollipops » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:31 pm

Minuit has been great (thought Xull was not there for that surgery), and I have quite enjoyed the interaction with her. Really interested to see where the character goes.

dominantdrowess
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by dominantdrowess » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:50 pm

Minuit's a gem~ <3

I had a pretty good scene with her too myself though can't go into detail due to spoilers~ <3

Ork
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by Ork » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:32 pm

Minuit scares me IRL

strong yeet

Post by strong yeet » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:42 pm

Minuit is a fantastic character, who achieves both a relatable teenage immaturity right as she puts forward a very well done depiction of the truly alien Drow mindset. Kudos to PumpkinPie.