Another chapter for Celestia comes to a close

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

CragOrion
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Another chapter for Celestia comes to a close

Post by CragOrion » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:15 am

I'm not rolling her just yet, but it's time for a break from Celestia. And with that, I figured it was time to give out some kudos.

First of all, to her comrades in arms, the Guard/Ordo Cordoria/Cordor Govt.
Augustin, Leon, Einkill, Erok, Henrik, Elysia, Katharyn, Nehala, Verity, Ruigardt, Roy, Rann, Luicien, and there are many others all come and gone. You guys are the best, I love my guard RP, even if I was trying like hell to pull Celest out of it. It was never supposed to become this big full-time job, but she just couldn't say no. Thanks to you all for accepting her and putting up with her, and despite her attention wanting to go elsewhere, she ended up growing up and maturing a lot in the Guard.

The Magery
Elysia, Wick, Kayla, Sarah, and all the first year members before her untimely exile, I'm sorry I can't remember your guys' names, it was a while back, but you all were awesome and I enjoyed every minute of the RP

The Tower
She was very estranged with the Tower, but I think it was a key part of her existence that helped define and ultimately push her to grow and become independant, whether she was right or wrong in her opposition to them. Angela, Jacob, Astra, Sarah, Veritas, and especially Astra again recently when they finally buried the hatchet.

Her enemies
Vance, Delano, Rhaeg, Sydney Harrow, Sarina Dragonsong, you guys played very well the easy mark for her to hate, to give her an antithesis to strive against, and ultimately a purpose and reason to fight for her home. We may not have had many interactions, but the ones we had were meaningful to her, and you all played a very important part in her psyche and ultimate narrative. Thank you for being the bad guy

And lastly, Qasi. Kudos to what you accomplished. Our toons were opposed to each other, but what you did, you did well, and you finally helped me extract Celest from the Guard. As much as I love Guard RP, it is not where I wanted her ultimate focus to be, and you've helped me close this chapter in her life. Thanks, gg, wp, and have fun installing the new regime.

Catch you guys on the next toon

:D

Celestia Silverarms
Karynn Eldafire