Kudos from Blondie/Alexa

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Blondie

Kudos from Blondie/Alexa

Post by Blondie » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:09 am

Wow...I have been on this server for nearly a month and I have felt so welcomed here. The DMs have been responsive to my little odd story and odd glitches.

DM Chilland, your stories have been wonderfully disturbing and scary! I love them and even what you're doing for my own plot, Winter's Rest and the stuff around the city. You're amazing!

Thank you to the DMs on the Mage Tower discord for their funny antics, responses, and kindness!

Doctor Emil Snow, you were the back bone to setting up Alexa in this game i had no idea of lore wise and even the gods were nearly a mystery to me. You are amazing and wonderous. Thank you for your continued support!

Archmage Angela, Thank you for helping me with activating the first steps of my awkward and quickly designed plot even though I was still learning so much, I had a way to push forward thanks to you! You were quick to invite me to the mage tower and welcomed me as a player, making the atmosphere I needed to really get comfortable in!

Astra and jadoth, You two are wonderful to always see and playwith. You two are funny, playful, helpful and intense! I really love playing with you all for the quick and shy moments alexa has with you. It makes me so happy to have a supportive player base like you!

Mage Tower Discord: I love you all!

Harvey, thank you for showing me the intrigues this game had to offer even on my second day here! Planeswalking was amazing! Seeing the depth arelith had to offer was so grand! Thanks for supporting me also!

The Frostblades, Aliel, Mach, Duncan, Cedric, Aobre, Tie and more...you are all so fabulous. Your group has been so accepting of my shy little girl despite her not being an official frostblade. You have provided me with such delicious RP that I hardly know how to grant you all the absolute treasures you deserve. Thank you for indulging me for hours and hours! Duncan has been such a charming advisor to the little Mystrian and i love your dialogues!

Sylrie and Kerri, you two have been such a delight to play with. You give me advice, mechanics infomation, wondrous role playing that is respectful and consumes hours of my time with joy and intrigue. It makes my heart happy that you both adore my little character. I hope to be part of many more of your stories and adventures soon!

The Darrowsdeep crew, you all were one of the first groups I ventured with on my squishy healer at level 8, fighting dragons and going to amazing areas! I was greatly inspired to see more of the deeper parts of the dungeon craft and thought that goes into this world! Thank you so much for showing me these things! And my little alexa adores you all.

Cordor crew: Rann, Kazen, Emilina, Berenor, Vere, Kaeladin, Ruigurd, Dawn, Celestia...so many more...The crew has been a political drama that has encapsulated me! I made alexa as a former noble, but never expected to be tied into the politics at all! It has been a rollercoaster of emotions that I have treasured in the past weeks! Also to note that your crew and more were the first to introduce me to Snow and to the powerful roleplaying abilities that you all have. It is in cordor where I really began to fall in love with this server and the intrigues the players bring.

There are more I am sure to be not drawing suddenly to mind as I write, but thank you all for this opportunity to be part of your gaming community. And thanks to a special someone for inviting me to the server. You are a sweetheart <3

Thank you all!
~K
"Even though you're growing up, you should never stop having fun."

Shrouds_Abyss
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Re: Kudos from Blondie/Alexa

Post by Shrouds_Abyss » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:49 pm

Hey, thanks so much! Watching Alexa grow, and growing with her partially alongside her has been an absolute joy to be a part of. She's gone from this shy girl who wanted to help people, to this noble soul who has been forged through her experiences on the Isle in to who she is now. She still remains Kazen's best friend, and the change in her personality, clashing with his from time to time, and them both still being able to some how continue being as close as they are.. it's just been a great time.

Really looking forward to more. :D
Currently playing: Kazen Selizar, Former High Warden of The Conclave, Battlepriest of Tyr

WanderingPoet

Post by WanderingPoet » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:56 pm

Blondie wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:09 am
There are more I am sure to be not drawing suddenly to mind as I write, but thank you all for this opportunity to be part of your gaming community. And thanks to a special someone for inviting me to the server. You are a sweetheart <3
"Inviting" I think it was more like a year of pestering you to join me :D

I'm really glad you're enjoying your time here, even if I have a devil of a time running into you and joining you for RP. We'll have to fix that <3
Path_of_Play wrote:Fear, intimidation, anger - All these, the tyrant's tools.
Laughter, encouragement, play - not simply just for fools.
These tools reveal,
More is learned,
From another in an hour of play,
Than in a year of contention.

Rwby

Post by Rwby » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:48 pm

I've enjoyed the brief times Katharyn has encountered Alexa, and look forward to more!

triaddraykin
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by triaddraykin » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:48 pm

'Zackal' has been absolutely wonderful, every time I've encountered her. Believe it or not, that mindwalk benefited Angela perhaps only slightly less than it benefited Alexa. She had a big enchantment project coming up, and she needed the boost in confidence that encounter provided her. Still wish she hadn't rolled a nat 1 on figuring out that thing was a beacon, though!
Alia: The uncanny knack of Angela Amana to make the otherwise perpetually well-mannered girl lose her temper and be HORRIBLY ASHAMED afterwards.

Who on the Team to PM and When
Public Tower Discord
Tower Library
Scroll, Wand, & Potion Costs

Atlantahammy

Post by Atlantahammy » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:32 am

Yaay I got kudos~ Sorry Astra's been getting progressively more and more grouchy.
She's very tired and overworked, and done of dealing with constant demand of help for fending off raids. <xD

Blondie

Post by Blondie » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:11 pm

WanderingPoet wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:56 pm

"Inviting" I think it was more like a year of pestering you to join me :D

I'm really glad you're enjoying your time here, even if I have a devil of a time running into you and joining you for RP. We'll have to fix that <3
You did get me on though ;)
Muah~

And I hope to have many more adventures with all of you!
"Even though you're growing up, you should never stop having fun."