Mel'nozz and pleasant others.

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Hexgoblin

Mel'nozz and pleasant others.

Post by Hexgoblin » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:50 pm

Howdy.

As the player of matron Vidomina Mel'nozz, I feel the need to thank the large amount of people who've made our initial, and admittedly rather explosive entry into Andunor as enjoyable as it's been. A lot of early recruitment, countless hours of conspiracy and then an election thrust upon us in the midst of it all. Truly, props to everyone who've made what we've accomplished together thus far possible. A list of individuals would be far too long, but here are a few shout-outs to folk who've made the last week and then some very memorable.

House Mel'nozz & associates:
Some of you are people that I've known and whose company I've enjoyed for years, whereas many are fresh acquaintances altogether. In both cases, the time and dedication invested into seeing the Mel'nozz takeoff to fruition, throughout both triumphs and no small amount of setbacks is greatly appreciated. I look forward to the many misadventures we'll embark upon together.

House Xun'viir:
Given her initially lacking knowledge of the Andunorian politics scene, the counsel of veterans such as Saslae and May'riina helped Vidomina out a great deal, whether she'll admit to it or not. But above all, the roleplay throughout has been stellar, and something I've whole-heartedly enjoyed. Matron Ilphaeryl too, although our interactions have been brief is definitely a radiant gem.

Vance Gravelle & The Sharps:
As always, the dashing Strifeleader carries the torch of savory and inclusive roleplay. Easy to approach and yet a weathered realist with words of wisdom to offer. Meetings and other more happenstance interactions with the Sharps and its various representatives have thus far been a blast.

Laurence:
One of the first to welcome Mel'nozz to Andunor and a rock ever since. Inclusive, contributive and decidedly handsome. What a lad.

Co-conspirators:
Last but not least, a shout-out to that shady cadre of people whose names I'll refrain from mentioning, as to not belittle the integrity of IG plot. You know who you are, and the Underdark wouldn't be what it is without you. Intrigue and betrayal are the lifeblood of the lightless realms, afterall.

Big ups.

Skibbles
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: Mel'nozz and pleasant others.

Post by Skibbles » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:43 am

House Mel'nozz sure has enjoyed an incredibly rapid catapulting into front line politics! May the name find a way to change Andunor forever.

Matron Vidomina has a quietly threatening presence, with gravitas.
Irongron wrote: [...] the super-secret Arelith development roadmap is a post apocalyptic wasteland populated with competing tribes of hand-bombard wielding techno-giants, and strewn with the bones of long dead elves.

So we're very much on track.

Karris the Anarchist
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Karris the Anarchist » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:34 pm

You certainly had a dramatic entrance - have been a joy to watch from the side-lines!
That which doesn't kill you, simply makes you... stranger.

Echohawk

Post by Echohawk » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:47 pm

Never played a drow truly before, so this has been a very interesting experience to try and adapt to!
Kudos back for having the environment to let me try it out!
Arelith Discord: https://discord.gg/mAm8M3T
Echohawk#0623
Availability - Whenever, Sweden (GMT+1)

LichBait

Post by LichBait » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:27 pm

Welcome to House Mel'nozz. Fun interactions, largely through intermediaries. Hope we get more time soon!

Current
Ayiesha Dahyarif
Ilphaeryl Xun'viir

strong yeet

Post by strong yeet » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:33 am

Want to throw some kudos out myself as Lesrak, echoing everything Hexgoblin says. Also I really like both May'riina and Aqarev, cool characters that I've never really played with before.

Cortex

Post by Cortex » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:21 am

:)

Tomato

Post by Tomato » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:29 am

You guys are great. :D