to all of those players

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Ebonstar

to all of those players

Post by Ebonstar » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:18 am

who made House Al'Truissa fun.

Yes there are only three with the surname even though others wished to have theirs changed. I am taking a few days off to cool my head before I have to leave the server for good.

Alvalas Tarantula and Akordia Al'Truissa blood no matter how distant

Kalia who begged me to start the house, until your otther activities took your time away from play
Xendri Erelan and Velkyn the rapier trio
Raen Gel'rar Weaponmaster of the double blades and cage champ
Akvarris the roaming shadowdeath
Nhildra, my shadowmistress and second hand
Ilta the angry, Minuit the Abban who just liked to learn
Ridlyn, Xa, Izz'zar, Nadfein and Xeerith the ever roaming males
Nadin Drak'aa last son of of Drak'aa and always in his books the ever eccentric Archmage
Brizlin my Firestorm Vala the organizer, Zala the soon to be High Priestess
Vix'slar the trident
Ruin and Avoozl Shadow and Mage

The shadows who are always just shadow with their darkmistress.

You are all who make the game fun and being Matron worthwhile. Do not worry I shall be back on wed, and see Vala for updates on recent events
Yes I can sign

Invader_Nym

Re: to all of those players

Post by Invader_Nym » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:53 am

Hope you reconsider. It was refreshing to have someone in the UD that brought more to the table than "u obey or u die." You're one of the only players that actually reached out to my newbies in any constructive way.

The underdark is a RP-lite deathmatch server, and it's unfortunate to see players throw in the towel because of it.

What I've found is that there's a little clique that sticks to itself, doesn't give any new players the time of day, and stomps out anyone who gets in their way. That might be "IC" but it doesn't create or advance any meaningful narrative.

BegoneThoth

Post by BegoneThoth » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:13 am

The underdark is a RP-lite deathmatch server
This is not true, not one bit.
\

Black Wendigo

Post by Black Wendigo » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:53 pm

The UD has indeed turned into an rp-lite death match server. I can attest as to why but not on these forums.

Rwby

Post by Rwby » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:55 pm

I can't tell if you're leaving, or taking a few days break so you calm down and don't leave.
If the former, I hope it's for the best for you, and thank you for bringing some life and loveliness into our community.
If the latter, I'm glad you're taking the space you need, and I'm sorry to hear things are tough.

Thanks for being part of us!

Sab1

Post by Sab1 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:11 pm

Sorry to see House Al'Truissa go, they have a long and fun history, but with the UD being a murderfest right now I fully understand. I have had a lot of fun over the years rping with and against the hated Al'Truissa.

Ebonstar

Post by Ebonstar » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:06 pm

just to clarify, Al'Truissa is not leaving. I just need a few days because beleive it or not, UD play is high stress.

Also I forgot one very important thanks to Qurzan the House wild axe.

Again just a few days off and then all those mentioned we will regroup and spin our webs stronger and wider
Yes I can sign

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Post by MalKalz » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:49 pm

No need to throw jabs at the UD. If you have issues, send it to the DMs. Otherwise I will moderate this thread and the individuals doing it.

Thanks.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.

Ozzy.nl

Post by Ozzy.nl » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:26 pm

Ebon take all the time you need. We will keepnthe house strong and pressent while you are on your few days break. And as i have already mentioned in another thread i have enjoyed rp eith you and all those involved with the house as well.

See you soon.

reighbo

Post by reighbo » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:33 pm

who made House Al'Truissa fun.
You made/re-made House Al'Truissa fun! :D

Thank You so very much!
Thanks for welcoming : Tarantula Al'Truissa, into your house.
Thanks for your RPed/ooc : understanding & even sympathy, for her re-entry story, and for the very belief, as to whom she really was/is ... Her O.G.ness' ... since Udos times & before the Floods.
Thanks for not just seeing her as a threat or incoming rival ...
But for the Blood-cousin (now), "Daughter" she was originally built (by request) to be ...
and even was great, that you'd offered a towel ... :lol:
just to clarify, Al'Truissa is not leaving

And Thank You so very much, in the 1st place, for this House Al'Truissa ... re-Start.
As it is a great name from the past ...
Much of that past i was really actually a part of ...
So, Thank You for accepting me back "home" ...
To be part of its current & future ...
& to be allowed too share its actual history.

P.S.
You'll be required back soon anyhow AS : Matron S. Al'Truissa , ...
As/Or poor poor Tarantula suffers from universal abandonment issues!!!
... again, and again, otherwise.
Will hope to see you soon. :D

Hashtag ### Matron Al'Truissa Rocks .... Hashtag ### House Al'Truissa Rulez .... etc etc.
Hashtag ### We NEVER needed a home to be a House, in Al'Truissa ville ... etc etc.
Hashtag ### Kudos for/to You for all this.

:mrgreen:

Durvayas
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Durvayas » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:28 pm

I've always loved house Al'truissa. My experiences with them on my human merchant were always great, my experiences with them back during the pit town days leave many fond memories. I hope you stay around.
Plays: Durvayas(deleted), Marco(deleted), Hounynrae(NPC), Sinithra Auvry'ndal(rolled), Rauvlin Barrith(Active), Madeline Clavelle(Shelved)

Ozzy.nl

Post by Ozzy.nl » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:48 pm

-Snipped by mod-

As stated above this is not the thread for a discusion about the UD. Please dont do it here before this thread gets locked.

Eighter speak to a dm about your feelings concerning the UD or make a post on the feedback forums on it.
DM Spyre wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:49 pm
No need to throw jabs at the UD. If you have issues, send it to the DMs. Otherwise I will moderate this thread and the individuals doing it.

Thanks.
Last edited by Miaou on Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removing deleted post quotation. Thread is being watched, feel free to have this post removed if desired.