Vuak Kolpox Farewell!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

lordadam12
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Vuak Kolpox Farewell!

Post by lordadam12 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:49 pm

Well, I said farewell to Vuak today he walked through a portal to the abyss and will not be seen again, He was my favorite toon i have ever played which is saying alot, but it was time to move on! With that being said i wish to thank everyone who made him such fun to play i am sure i will miss many and i am sorry for that but a few of you have been the most important players in his life:

Sol'vry/Kusi: I have to give you a big thanks on including me in your mad plans to rebuild and open up the Sorc., Its rather amazing what it has turned into today buddy! As always thanks for helping me be the best Rper i can be and giving me advice IC and OOC.

The Selfish-Rock(Sassy) The one and only Saslae Seeraerth : The best darn buddy for a Pale Master to wander about with, Vuak(Alas being born an Orog :P ) and I both love your character, You are an utter joy OOC and IC to play with and include all in the rp you create, Thank you for including me!

Vance/Tornius/Ezra: Team Murder is the best team. Thanks for letting me live in the fortress and stick to my abyssal roots, Though i never converted to your faith, Vuak appreciated the deadly and crafty humans and the utter chaos they caused and the epic battles too!

Kalyin: Or as my silly fingers would type Kaylin, Thanks for being as the humans call it a True "Friend" to Vuak. Some great times were had with you from slaughtering the flayers to just sitting about and discussing the finer bits of fashion, thank you for being a smart well thought out and Rped drow male!

The Arcanum: SOOOOooo many of you i would be typing all day, Vuak was the 2nd member of the group that founded the Sorc/Arcanum so you are many! But thank you all for making it the place that kept my attention for a good long while! Keep up the research and development of the place, it really is a fun place to play.
Rolled Characters
Gytha Ulfhilda- Crownbreaker Sin/Cook
Olivia Martin-White Stag Knight
Brynja Grey Axe- Assassin of the Golden Halls.
Vuak Kolpox- Orog Palemaster
Rae'lin Vilaen-First Knight of Myon
Sirin Amalin-First Knight and Black Archer of Myon.

BrutalForce48

Re: Vuak Kolpox Farewell!

Post by BrutalForce48 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:44 pm

Vuak, Obok Alajavavaz of the Sorcere, first and High Guardian ever created into its ranks. Couldn't have gotten the Sorcere/Arcanum when it was started off into the mad endeavor into what it's become without you. Thanks for all the good times IC and OOC. A true friend. I'll miss Vuak dearly!

Cheers and kudos on that toon mate! I look forward to seeing your next fresh rp concept thrive.

Enjoy the blood war chosen of Orcus
Current- Kusisqa Kinraysapa, Bolgar Steelshadow
Former- Sol'vyr, Garmr Stonesoul, Kilinus

Skibbles

Post by Skibbles » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:59 am

I wish I got to see Vuak more. I liked him, and his departure was sudden and unexpected =(

Good luck on your next story!
Irongron wrote: [...] the super-secret Arelith development roadmap is a post apocalyptic wasteland populated with competing tribes of hand-bombard wielding techno-giants, and strewn with the bones of long dead elves.

So we're very much on track.

TimeAdept

Post by TimeAdept » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:13 am

when u going to the abyss and ur god says 'fix bayonets'

F

Red Ropes

Post by Red Ropes » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:21 am

Its a dead man's party!

Vuak was a lad. Ezra is being chased by Cyric with a belt. Maybe they'll meet somewhere in howling infinities in the worlds without?
🤡

dominantdrowess
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by dominantdrowess » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:26 pm

Damn you for rolling, damn you to the abyss! Why does everyone with a shield and 60 AC roll?!

I loved Vauk from the moment I saw him and his mask helm. Told him secrets that now only Orcus will hear.

21 gonne salute!

good man of god
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by good man of god » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:46 am

lordadam12 wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:49 pm
Well, I said farewell to Vuak today he walked through a portal to the abyss and will not be seen again, He was my favorite toon i have ever played which is saying alot, but it was time to move on! With that being said i wish to thank everyone who made him such fun to play i am sure i will miss many and i am sorry for that but a few of you have been the most important players in his life:

Vance/Tornius/Ezra: Team Murder is the best team. Thanks for letting me live in the fortress and stick to my abyssal roots, Though i never converted to your faith, Vuak appreciated the deadly and crafty humans and the utter chaos they caused and the epic battles too!

The Arcanum: SOOOOooo many of you i would be typing all day, Vuak was the 2nd member of the group that founded the Sorc/Arcanum so you are many! But thank you all for making it the place that kept my attention for a good long while! Keep up the research and development of the place, it really is a fun place to play.
LOVE YOU VUAK BABY XOXOXOX

Seriously dude, what a blast you must have had playing Vuak. I know that myself and Tornius loved every moment we got to spend with you!

I hope you got the best reward for Vuak, you 100% deserve it.

Thank you! Well done! LOVE. :D

TEAM MURDER!

Previous:
Tornius Daressin
Matthew Daressin-Gravelle
Asvusha (Blake Lynk)
Sebastian Webster

Current:
Inkwell Thornwhisper

mazeofthorns

Post by mazeofthorns » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:02 pm

Damn it! OOCly I am a sad panda that you rolled Vuak.

Such an unexpected pair to be sure and the RP was magical. That long trek through the flayers with Vuak, Sol'vyr and Kalyin is one of my all time favorites. The conversations on fashion with a servant of Orcus... priceless!

How does Kalyin feel? Welp, he stole Vuak's statue and it now resides in the Arcanum garden where Kalyin can see and talk to Vuak when ever he wants. Gonna miss that fashion diva orog.
KALYIN -- "Black Cobra will aid your injuries should you stand close.... or he may strike you, depending on mood."

Hannibal

Post by Hannibal » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:50 pm

my child no why