House Al'truissa

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Ozzy.nl

House Al'truissa

Post by Ozzy.nl » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:33 am

So it has been anlong time since I played a proper drow and that I could stick to it. The last drow I played was back in the old Udos era. Part of what gives me the fun in my drow is due to house Al'truissa. So to all involed and that have played so far with Brizlin, thank you all.

Also a special shout out to a few other.

Syclya; As the matron of this house you make Brizlin feel welcom and needed in more ways then a simple magic missle turret. The name of firestorm is something she has taken as a form of title when she introduced her self. But the entire way you set up the house stimulates to contribute anyway she can.

Minuit; we had a few interactions so far, and every time your character keeps suprising me. She feela like a very deep and well thought out charater and I enjoy the RP we had so far. From generaly talking around the hub to having a drink at the web.

Nhilra; I know i am spelling the name wrong. Anyway another intresting women, abd you give me a chance to bring out a more playfull and even silly side of Brizlin.

Ilta; from the first awkward moment of suspect and untrusting it was intresting. If things continue as they are Brizlin might well see yoy as a sort of mentor. Eager to losten to her story and share a drink and your own knowledge to prevebt Brizlin from making the same mistakes, and offering help yoy are truely a joy to RP with.

I am lookibg forward to meeting of the house. But thank you all fot makibg me feel welcom and getting me back in Drow RP once more.

ebonith
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Re: House Al'truissa

Post by ebonith » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:14 pm

Indeed. They do a great job of filling that much needed role as a traditional Lolth noble house. Great job!
Characters
Miklaysee
Ezraki

Organizations
Tuain't Luth'ol

LoppacC

Post by LoppacC » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:29 pm

Glad to have you back with us, and even more so as you are enjoying it.

Ard

Post by Ard » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:44 am

Always a pleasure to RP with y'all Al'Truissa gurlz !! <3 <3
I'm a practical drow, darling !

Ozzy.nl

Post by Ozzy.nl » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:03 am

I cant help but add a new kudo to this post.
This one is to Syclya.
After a hard situation the house had landed it you showed creativity bryond mesure to keep the house, the community we made and the RP alive with your newest move. I am thrilled with this new direction and the possibilities it will bring in the future. So thank you for all the hard work you put in this house.