Invrae's Kudos

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Terryll

Invrae's Kudos

Post by Terryll » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:12 pm

As much as I'd love to name all those that I've had a blast interacting with as Invrae, there are just too many and I'd likely miss some. I really appreciate all the awesome RP people have taken time to give over the past several months. I came back to NWN and this server because there's just no other game that offers RP. This gave that fun back and I've so many of you that contributed to that. So, again, THANKS!

That said, I think it's time that I rolled Invrae. The timing of a likely job coming and things IC just seem to have culminated in her going back home to Maerimydra. So, have fun and keep up the superb RP guys.
Player of:
Invrae Chumavhllar (Matron of House Helvi'zynge)
Whelaste
Aeryck
Slap

afreshstart

Re: Invrae's Kudos

Post by afreshstart » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:20 am

Thanks for the great RP man, she was a great character and a leader. I'm looking foward to meeting your next character!

Flayeriv

Post by Flayeriv » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:27 pm

Wouldn't be where I am now In Game without Invrae. Thanks for your time and roleplay!

LichBait

Post by LichBait » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:52 pm

Kudos to Invrae! It was fun!

Current
Ayiesha Dahyarif
Ilphaeryl Xun'viir

ebonith
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by ebonith » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:55 pm

Indeed. Invrae will be missed!
Characters
Miklaysee
Ezraki

Organizations
Tuain't Luth'ol

Azaria

Post by Azaria » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:33 am

miss invrae already D:

Karris the Anarchist
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Karris the Anarchist » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:22 pm

Invrae was a fresh breath of air in Andunor - she will be missed!
That which doesn't kill you, simply makes you... stranger.

EnigmaticSpirit
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by EnigmaticSpirit » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:15 am

Invrae was awesome.
~ Valryne

dominantdrowess
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by dominantdrowess » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:04 pm

It took me awhile to figure out what, if anything I should write here, given my character's own actions, but I have to offer some OOC explanation for my true feelings regarding this wonderful roleplayer--

There's a lot of things that you just don't get outside of Arelith / Neverwinter Nights ... and that's characters having a real, and lasting impact on the storylines of others. Terryll -- though I realized this only part way through -- is someone who, long ago had a serious impact on one of my own very old characters. We knew each other (And Baron Saturday!) from Astoria Legacy 10 years ago~ back when I played a paladin of Helm; our characters had a common god.

Invrae as a character is great. And Terryll is a roleplayer who I consider to be beyond reproach; someone I OOCly have nothing but love and a deep respect for, both because of nostalgia from the past (Tlorpishnaaaaa... D:), and because of how the player handles RP and story-telling here on Arelith.

Playing an evil character is something that it's hard for me to adapt to. It often causes me gut clenching, when I am doing something I know will afflict another player's RP. Especially when it turns out it's people I know in OOC, or from other characters (as has happened on more than a few occasions).. and I have to thank Terryll for everything they've done for Andunor's RP scene.

In a word: "Gratitude."