Goblin Skal Exile

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Petrifictus

Goblin Skal Exile

Post by Petrifictus » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:24 pm

After the loss of the abandoned cabin in Minmir, exiled from the Andunor and driven out from the Sibayad, Monk Karma of the Black Hin Fist, Master Handyworker of the Goblin Workshop, Servant of Hoar and the former model citizen of Sibayad has smuggled himself to the Isle of Skal, where he tries to leave the ugly past behind, away from the Radiant Hearts, Cyrics, Banenites, assassins, bounty hunters and from the many others after his head, to train and meditate in order to find the true peace in the cold. One chapter is closed and another has began.

Thank you all who has taken time to roleplay with this petty surface goblin in both good and bad thus far.

Zaravella: While others only saw a monster, you saw a person. Without "Zara's" support, I think Karma had given up and taken his life.
The only one the goblin toymaker considered as true friend and someone to die for. You worked very hard to protect Karma from the others (even if goblin's petty nature made it hard time to times), like talking with the Merchant League, offering key to your home and in the end went as far to smuggle him to Skal. I really hope our paths will cross again

Cedrik Montovan: The finest friend of art and best customer. I enjoyed our work together to try revive Sibayad as something else than just quick bathroom stop and the roleplay itself. Pity we did not manage to make a art gallery with fine goblin art.

Felicia Dirtytoes: The first and last slave. A pity our time was short but RP forced master and "pupil" apart. Also fun to try the slavery system with you. No hard feelings about cutting off the left hand and right leg. At least you got fine wooden leg and hand hook, finest goblin handyworks, like hins but better!

Ezra Murann: The great sultan who took the goblin into the surface to cause a headache. I liked the roleplay and it was pity you died before we had more after the first meeting. At least I got gold and sweet pair of super gloves which still are in the use.

The Goblins Jean, Spets and Spits': The only goblins Karma spent lot of time when able and considered as family.

The Radiant Hearts: He still holds a grudge and blames the order for burning his cabin, either you did it or not. Thank you Sylrie for the short rival RP we had.

Ironmoors Brothers: For waking him up to the service of Hoar who fully supports his "Laws of Karma."

Amadeo Pneuma: If the Banenites were the devils on his shoulder then Amadeo was the angel on the other. Liked to listen his lessons and stories in their few meetings.

The Church of Bane: Thanks for the few villain RP we had, even if Karma was Bane's servant for a short while before he turned to Hoar. I hope you succeed to restore Bane back to his glory and be feared once more.

Cyrics: I like you OOC but IC Karma hated you a lot, as he strongly disliked the idea that "the surface trash" get to rule even in the Andunor with power, rights and property, while the goblins and others lack those in the surface. Hopefully the day will come when true citizen of the Underdark takes down the filthy humans from the throne.
https://petrifications.deviantart.com/
Gnome Wotan Woodberry - (Shelved)
Goblin Toymaker Karma - (Rolled)
Ogre Karstaag da Main Man - (Active)

Zaravella
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Re: Goblin Skal Exile

Post by Zaravella » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:53 pm

I'm not gonna lie, it made me tear up, when my toon had dropped off Karma at the shores of Skaljard. It has always been a great pleasure, and challenge, to roleplay with you.

Protecting Karma has been fun, since everyone from the Underdark, to the Surface, hunts for him.

Thank you! Thank you for helping me develop my toon, Zaravella.

She will sail to Skal in the summer months, and comb the frozen island, pies in hand, as gift for her precious goblin.
"Power is not revealed by striking hard or striking often; But by striking true."
-Honore de Balzac-