Everything going on in Cordor right now.

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Lunargent

Everything going on in Cordor right now.

Post by Lunargent » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:21 pm

It's an eventful time to be a citizen. I just wanna thank some people for making things interesting.

DM Chiliad - I would like to thank Chiliad first and foremost, not only for running the story of two plagues, but for allowing us to RP crisis management in the aftermath. Who ever knew that interacting with random peasants could be so entertaining? From the refugee workers on the farmlands, to the gang members and a certain wily rogue in lower Cordor, it's all been great. Thank you for taking the time and putting in effort to entertain us.

DM ATL and DM Avalon Soul - I believe the two of you collaboratively ran the Amnian/Star Sword event, and for that I thank you as well. Not only did you cause intrigue between PC government and NPCs, but also between settlements as well.

Ruigardt Raskopf - There aren't enough good things I can say about this character. He's been the unmoving rock of Cordor, facing it all with unflappable stoicism. A pillar of stability in a turbulent time. An exemplar of what a Helmite should be.

Rann McClow - To be honest, I still don't know what to make of your character, even after all this time... and that's precisely what makes him so interesting! You're the softer, more personable face to Ruigardt's stone visage. Truly a 'social tank'. OOCly, thanks for stepping up to the plate to help when Ruigardt's IRL obligations (work, family) get in the way of him playing. Cheers!

Emelina - Going to echo some of the things I said above by saying, kudos for playing a mysterious character that keeps me guessing. Jury's still out on whether she's trustworthy or not, but I'm intrigued!

Qasi (etc.) - Wow! I enjoy your character, but more than anything I admire his tenacity! I hope you continue to be bold and continue to push the envelope.

Roy Valiente - Friendly, schmoozy, and a little bit shady; just how I like to see politicians played.

Taelina, Thaddeus, and the rest - It wouldn't be nearly as entertaining without the opposition, naturally. ;)

Conflict is the spice of life, folks! Keep it spicy! :D

DM Chiliad

Re: Everything going on in Cordor right now.

Post by DM Chiliad » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:12 am

Everything is so spicy.

Keep it groovy. It's been fun writing for Cordor.