DM Sollers and the Bonelord

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

TalonTheHalfDrow
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

DM Sollers and the Bonelord

Post by TalonTheHalfDrow » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:06 am

Quick shout out to DM Sollers for this amazing event that started in the Nomad as what felt like a simple haunting but became a lot more. When a citizen talks about hearing whispers and feeling cold spots, leave it to a Kelemvorite to immediately think "GHOST! BEGONE SPIRIT!" as he walks around the tavern with his holy symbol. One thing led to another and we're discovering summoning circles performed by amateur cultists who don't know what they're dealing with. Tsk tsk cultists, messing with magic beyond your comprehension.

Other shout outs go to Siobhan Cormier, Erok, and Elysia.

Can't wait to do more sessions of this quest line Soller!

"If there's something weird! In the Cordor Crypts. Who ya gonna call? KELEMVOR!"
WHO YOU GONNA CALL?!

Huschpfusch

Re: DM Sollers and the Bonelord

Post by Huschpfusch » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:14 am

Do you have screenshots, do you have screenshots? *while dancing to the ghostbuster-theme*
"Oh look, an unidentified magical wand - let`s just see what it does by randomly using it in battle!"

TalonTheHalfDrow
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by TalonTheHalfDrow » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:57 pm

I have the few screenshots I took in the screenshots forum

DM Sollers

Post by DM Sollers » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:14 am

To the players at the Tomb of Nebankh,

Thank you. Tonight's event was a little rough for me and I know I didn't perform at my best. I appreciate your willingness to work with me and make the most of it.

I look forward to the continuation of this plot.

DM Sollers
Be kind.

Vodka Musician

Post by Vodka Musician » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:45 pm

Thanks to Sollers for the quiet interactions during that plot yesterday from the uninvited guest who followed along and the funny messages! Haha.

Cheers.

Dean

Post by Dean » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:13 pm

I have only seen the events as an outsider looking in, which is good, as it allowed me a good opportunity to interact with the Kelemvorites, get to know them a bit, and then send them to the Tomb of Nebankh. I do not know if that tomb was originally apart of your plan but, ICly, it bears a little history not worth repeating.

Good stuff all around!

DM Sollers

Post by DM Sollers » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:02 am

Dean wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:13 pm
I have only seen the events as an outsider looking in, which is good, as it allowed me a good opportunity to interact with the Kelemvorites, get to know them a bit, and then send them to the Tomb of Nebankh. I do not know if that tomb was originally apart of your plan but, ICly, it bears a little history not worth repeating.

Good stuff all around!
It was not a part of the plan, but I did not want to let anybody down.
Be kind.

Dean

Post by Dean » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:08 am

Ah yeah, I understand. Don't do anything you don't feel like doing. But I appreciate it!

TalonTheHalfDrow
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by TalonTheHalfDrow » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:37 am

It certainly wasn't part of the original plan, but it created a lot of conflict for us as the Kelemvorites. Knowing the Big Bad lured us on a wild goose chase and then made a doppelganger of us certainly dealt a small defeat to our moral. But we stand tall and stand strong.

Be ready The Collector! We're coming for ya :D

caldura firebourne

Post by caldura firebourne » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:15 pm

I've been having a blast with this story so far, at least with every part I've been in, though I've heard about it all and it's amazing work.
Thank you DM Sollers!
Plays as the monster in your closet

R0GUE
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by R0GUE » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:25 pm

By the way, probably not at all part of the same plotline, but I'm pretty sure it was Sollers who had all the beggars invade the Nomad late last night. I've never really gotten to participate in a real DM interaction that was more than a few lines, so it was cool getting to be a part of that one, and thanks for going along with me pulling a "pied piper' on the beggars. :D

DM Sollers

Post by DM Sollers » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:12 pm

R0GUE wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:25 pm
By the way, probably not at all part of the same plotline, but I'm pretty sure it was Sollers who had all the beggars invade the Nomad late last night. I've never really gotten to participate in a real DM interaction that was more than a few lines, so it was cool getting to be a part of that one, and thanks for going along with me pulling a "pied piper' on the beggars. :D
That was my amazing teacher, DM Chiliad, though I heard all about it and helped with some of the clean-up.
Be kind.

DM Chiliad

Post by DM Chiliad » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:04 pm

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I was worried at first PCs would feel bad that their attempts at charity blew up so extravagantly, but I am relieved everyone had a good time.

Stay tuned for the next episode of Beggars Gone Wild.