Umm.. Th...Thank you.

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Disciprine Come From Within

Umm.. Th...Thank you.

Post by Disciprine Come From Within » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:42 pm

So! A big kudos to everyone who has been interacting with my latest character Cedric Griffin. It's been a blast to watch the reactions to this wannabe adventurer, his terrible lack of self esteem, his bashfulness around women, and really the progression into something that has just been so much fun to watch how things bounce off.

A big direct kudos to the Frostblades with special mention to Lowell Forst. If it wasn't for his interest in the stammering mess, he wouldn't be in the organization and have met so many interesting and kind people.

An equally big kudos to all the individuals that seem to look for Cedric and adventure/hang out or the one's Cedric just seems to encounter with time and time again. You guys are all the main reason I get on and play just a bit longer than I should.

I know I really didn't name any names except Lowell but you guys all know who you are. I'm just giving the shoutout and I'm not looking for the bounceback. Unlike Cedric, my IRL ego is inflated. :lol:

WanderingPoet

Re: Umm.. Th...Thank you.

Post by WanderingPoet » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:32 pm

I like Cedric! Though I've only interacted with him once. That vampire didn't stand a chance.
Path_of_Play wrote:Fear, intimidation, anger - All these, the tyrant's tools.
Laughter, encouragement, play - not simply just for fools.
These tools reveal,
More is learned,
From another in an hour of play,
Than in a year of contention.

DarkPerin

Post by DarkPerin » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:12 am

He just needs to bump nasties.

WinterNight

Post by WinterNight » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:38 am

At first Kaiea was picking on him and ignoring him.
Now she's helping him train.. and picking on him.
Soooo.... Win?

I like him.

Also Bella likes him.