Warning! Garden of the Moon jokesters need apply!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Kaeladin

Warning! Garden of the Moon jokesters need apply!

Post by Kaeladin » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:51 am

Howdy all.

I'd love to give two big props to two very, very engaging gnomes:

1) Namfoodle Moongazer: "Egads!" What a fortuitous, and incredibly fun, night that turned out! A few comments on Namfoodle's wardrobe (courtesy of Kaeladin having read through a copy of the Celestial Garden ahead of time) turned into a full-blown discussion between two scholarly types at the Tungsten Turret. What followed became even more lively thanks to...

2) Ivy Pebbletoe: Between the sudden display of a -yoink spell (right as Namfoodle and Kaeladin were about to sample the contents of a freshly opened bottle of wine) at the most (in)opportune time, a joke-telling exchange (with some hilarious results), and the lovely conversation shared between all three, it was a great way to formally introduce each other!

Thank you both so much and I look forward to many more shared discourses, dialogues, and jokes!

Kaeladin

Hammerwell

Re: Warning! Garden of the Moon jokesters need apply!

Post by Hammerwell » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:12 am

It was an unexpected pleasure for me too! I don't have a lot of time to play lately so being able to log in and do that for an hour was awesome.