Helen Lustar - Taking a break.

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Lindos

Helen Lustar - Taking a break.

Post by Lindos » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:50 pm

So I've been playing Helen for about.. 4 months now, but I'll be taking a break from Arelith for a bit (Inevitably I'll be making a reappearance at one point!)

So Helen was my first attempt at playing an Evil aligned character, and I must say, I was pleasantly surprised by my experience on the 'other' side!
Andunor provided me with a fresh environment (both actual and in an RP sense).

The list of names of people I've interacted with is a long one, and I will inevitably forget some people so I will limit myself to the people that Helen was in close contact with or helped shape her as a character.

Grelveth: The one to take her on as an apprentice when I was new to the UD.
Saslae: One of the Drow I first ran into and I'm glad for it!
Sol'vyr: The meetings behind closed doors in regards to the Sorcere and the Transitions it was going through.
Wheua: The Witch, Helen had yet to figure out how best to handle. Though amusement was always close!
Vance: The one Helen could rely on to keep a cool head and plot with.
Ezra: For giving her the opportunities to get where she got, be it knowingly or not!
Sekara: No-nonsense and a breath of fresh (bloody) air and a pleasant distraction from meetings!
Edoc, Slishk, Vasszyk, the other Spinescales + Biggush: Kobolds Rule
Josephine: Everpresent and working her Snuggybear off. While disagreements ICly occured, I'm glad to have had you along!
May'riina: The princess with dedication that left me in awe.
Kron: The Loyal First Guardian. I enjoyed every single moment. Remember the bag!
Kalyin: The Snake which Helen still is/was both wary and grateful to!
Seliena: One of the first initiates to the Arcanum, and always open for conversation.
Tornius: Bloodthirsty old man which was always there when he was needed/he could.
Pea: Where are my paintings?!
Vurzhross: You know what you did!
Charlotte: Hope I see you around if/when I get back!
Idil'vas: Conversations always somehow ended up tense between the two yet somehow it never came to actual blows, great fun.
Amadeo: For being a pain in the butt!
Sydney Harrow: Unfortunately a combination of timezones and being unlucky made our encounters sparse, but you always kept Helen on her toes in their private conversations.
Vuak: The unrelenting shield Helen counted among the few she could truly rely on!

As mentioned previously, I'm sure there are some names I'm missing but I had fun, I hope I could provide you all with fun in return. For now, enjoy the game and see you all later!

-J
Discord: Lindos#9637

BrutalForce48

Re: Helen Lustar - Taking a break.

Post by BrutalForce48 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:00 am

Kudos mate! It was great seeing the difference between toons and glad that you enjoyed the Sorcere/Arcanum building and all the IC legwork that went into making the organization what it's come to be! Whether as Helen or a new toon, will love to see you back!

Cheers mate!
Current- Kusisqa Kinraysapa, Bolgar Steelshadow
Former- Sol'vyr, Garmr Stonesoul, Kilinus

lordadam12
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by lordadam12 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:42 am

Well i am glad i could be relied on :D the whole purpose of Vuak is to serve the First Keeper and i enjoyed you as such! Enjoy your break and i look forward to seeing Helen(Or another Team EVIL toon) return!
Rolled Characters
Gytha Ulfhilda- Crownbreaker Sin/Cook
Olivia Martin-White Stag Knight
Brynja Grey Axe- Assassin of the Golden Halls.
Vuak Kolpox- Orog Palemaster
Rae'lin Vilaen-First Knight of Myon
Sirin Amalin-First Knight and Black Archer of Myon.

Hannibal

Post by Hannibal » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:23 am

DON'T BE LONG.

Skibbles

Post by Skibbles » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:02 am

Thank you for doing everything that you did. I am still blown away by everything that's come out of Helen's existence. I wish I got to see more.
Irongron wrote: [...] the super-secret Arelith development roadmap is a post apocalyptic wasteland populated with competing tribes of hand-bombard wielding techno-giants, and strewn with the bones of long dead elves.

So we're very much on track.

good man of god
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by good man of god » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:39 pm

Tornius had a varied range of emotions towards Helen, but always was fiercely protective of her.

Kudos to you!

Previous:
Tornius Daressin
Matthew Daressin-Gravelle
Asvusha (Blake Lynk)
Sebastian Webster

Current:
Inkwell Thornwhisper

Durvayas
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Durvayas » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:43 pm

Madeline is going to miss her bulk coffee buyer if/when I bring her back. Be well.
Plays: Durvayas(deleted), Marco(deleted), Hounynrae(NPC), Sinithra Auvry'ndal(rolled), Rauvlin Barrith(Active), Madeline Clavelle(Shelved)

Imperatrix

Post by Imperatrix » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:29 am

Stay groovy.

buyonegetonefree

Post by buyonegetonefree » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:51 am

I enjoyed language lessons my character and Helen had, especially, a manner we were doing it and questions were asked during it.
Thank you.

susitsu

Post by susitsu » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:10 pm

friend

I actually wanted to interact with her more on Atharenaril! Damn. She was neat from what I did get to see. Maybe next time, eh?

dominantdrowess
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by dominantdrowess » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:52 am

WE LOVE YOU HELEN! D:

Helen was... probably one of my favorite characters, just because of the historical carryover from Grelveth; one of my goals for Saslae Seeraerth over time ... is to get to know the various /generations/ of characters, and record how current ones relate to past ones; and it was partially Helen and Grelveth that inspired this goal in me...

To really ... do that "I'm an elf, I live a long time" thing ... and just kind of watch Andunor/Arelith ... live/grow/change ... and Helen? Was hugely apart of that and very important to making Andunor what it's become.

I miss you already. And I will be so happy when you come back. <3

Aftond

Post by Aftond » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:34 am

Being a mentor was fun, so was the whole grafting proceedure. Kudos right back at you. Your time for a break now =)!