Druidic Walkabout/Astrolabe Tour

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Emotionaloverload
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Druidic Walkabout/Astrolabe Tour

Post by Emotionaloverload » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:40 pm

Whoo! Super kudos to Lilah, Vaethendril, Trynn, and Oscar for enduring my lore spewing again~ I had a lot of fun : ) I am enjoying the Dark Heart Grove a lot.

Extra special kudos to the makers of the Astrolabe and its areas. Its very cool.

<3!
-S
Formerly; Echo Hemlocke-Ralkai, Joshua Colt, Namil Evanara, Elanor Shortwick, Sawyer Brook, Kaylessa Dree, Sines Oliver Selakiir, Birgitta Birdie Swordhill, Bella Weartherbee, Arael Laceflower, Corbin, Rupert Silveroak, Hadi the Slave and others.

Tryn Dralar

Re: Druidic Walkabout/Astrolabe Tour

Post by Tryn Dralar » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:43 pm

Hah, you beat me to it Corbin. Yea, It was a lot of fun. I've been plying on Arelith for quite awhile now and couldn't even begin to contain that much lore. I've tried notes and it helps some but dang, folks like you that can just spew it out is freakin awesome.
The Kudos goes to you for making it a fun ride and look forward to more trips with the DarkHeart bunch.

O-H41

Post by O-H41 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:56 pm

Thank you so much Emotionaloverload - for Corbin's guided historical tours of fabulous places! I'm all in for an excuse to roam around with the other denizens of the Dark Heart Grove too. You're a terrific bunch and I love playing with you.
Lilah Lannald: Is it cheese?
Corbin: Its---yes.
Corbin: Its cheese.

Griefmaker

Post by Griefmaker » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:49 pm

That was superb Emotionaloverload! I love your guided tours and always learn something new, which is always exciting after playing here for 11+ years now. Alas for you, we are already chomping at the bit for the next one :)

Sorry again for being late though...timezones. Bleh. I could have sworn it was a different time! Or...Vaethendril simply likes to be fashionably late? >.>

WanderingPoet

Post by WanderingPoet » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:57 pm

I had a blast with it, even if I wanted to kick Vaethendril a few times (he would've deserved it :D). This was the first time I've been to Celestia, or the plane of water/fire so both were nice treats. Hopefully we can do another walking tour soon to the others!

I also had the time wrong Griefmaker so I ended up super late too! Sorry about that all, it was nice to make it in time for the start of it all though.
Path_of_Play wrote:Fear, intimidation, anger - All these, the tyrant's tools.
Laughter, encouragement, play - not simply just for fools.
These tools reveal,
More is learned,
From another in an hour of play,
Than in a year of contention.