Kudos Shadow Mole Hunt

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Petrifictus

Kudos Shadow Mole Hunt

Post by Petrifictus » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:45 am

With the death of the Shadow Mole known as the Forgotten One, which also was the Spriggan Corruption given form, Wotan Woodberry was finally able to truly end the Spriggan War, freeing himself from the past, getting rid of the corruption and avenging the lost gnomes.

It was a lot of fun.

Kudos to DM Titania for holding us the hunt across the elemental planes. Always love your events.

Kudos to Meriam Fuzzypaw being our planeswalking guide and Wotan's support to keep the Spriggan Corruption in check.
Kudos Falgrim Vintergard being old comrade in arms to Wotan and standing with him against the mole demi-god.
Kudos Suli Mountairn for being himself.

Special Kudos to Ivory Bushdigger for giving herself as great sacrifice so Wotan could succeed in his quest! She will be missed!
https://petrifications.deviantart.com/
Gnome Wotan Woodberry - (Shelved)
Goblin Toymaker Karma - (Rolled)
Ogre Karstaag da Main Man - (Active)

Mythic
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Kudos Shadow Mole Hunt

Post by Mythic » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:30 am

The Event was brilliant, real big Kudos for everyone involved. Even if it was super late for me and I cracked far, far too many Corny Jokes

Special Kudos to Steve the Forgotten one :)
Howling around all year long

Cuchilla
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Re: Kudos Shadow Mole Hunt

Post by Cuchilla » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:00 am

So amusing and fun! It was breathtaking - was contantly thinking what would happen next?

Players and DM Titania was so inspiring.

Just sorry I couldn't follow the fun to the very end.

I am sure this is just the beginning of more episodes.

(P.S. Ivory is not perma'ed, nor rolled. She is still out there somewhere, and can return whenever there is an opportunity)

Aloise "Lois", Biarray "Ray", Uniethrade. INACTIVE: Ivory Bushdiggger DEAD: Cuchilla. Beliat, Clyasy. Cristyn. Fadriatta. Fraya Stensamler (Chief Librarian). Goirin. Greensleeves. Gwydynya. Hilda. Kaxandra. Trista. Willisa.