A Whole Lot of Overdue Praise

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Misericordus
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

A Whole Lot of Overdue Praise

Post by Misericordus » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:52 am

The forums and I have a complicated relationship, but now that they're finally working for me, I think it's time I did this once and for all.

Kudos to:

Sybil Aseph, Halfdan Erlingsson, Horst von Ostel, Evita - For welcoming an erstwhile knight-errant to Cordor with gainful employment, adventure, ECONOMICS, and a taste of political intrigue. And for Ruigardt's first dragon kill.

Gomgri - Sorry, buddy, your surname escapes me. For being an excellent scout and a jolly and stalwart (if brief) companion, and for showing Ruigardt to the Radiant Heart.

Augustin Dish - For convincing Ruigardt to put sabre and shield aside (mostly...) in favor of pen and parchment. For hearing his story in its entirety - truly hearing it. One of the finest moments of roleplaying I have experienced in over fifteen years of experience.

Garm Leumund, Peregrine Gwil, Elisha Vashti, Kerri & Sylrie - For masterfully illustrating just how broad a spectrum there is within the Lawful Good alignment bracket. Each a true paragon of their own ideals.

Alastriona de Vere - For being a combat unicorn princess. And a superb scout and informer.

Gerin, of Waterdeep - For being an excellent trade minister after Sybil's disappearance. And witty besides.

Feign - A master showman and event coordinator, with an excellent sense of humor.

Helen Lamasa - For discretion and excellence in her field of expertise.

Kaeladin Loire - For many deep and thought-provoking conversations, and for being a true friend.

Shanna Waynolt - For being an excellent hostess.

Rann McClow - For being the best vice-chancellor that ever was. Attentive, prudent, studious and diligent. For thinking of all the angles. For taking every precaution.

Celestia Merlin - For acts of foolish bravery for the greater good.

Namlin - For being a good sport about getting caught.

Mithreas & Dunshine
- For fixing my forum account so that I could actually write this.

Sing for the Laughter

Re: A Whole Lot of Overdue Praise

Post by Sing for the Laughter » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:47 pm

Misericordus wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:52 am
Garm Leumund, Peregrine Gwil, Elisha Vashti, Kerri & Sylrie - For masterfully illustrating just how broad a spectrum there is within the Lawful Good alignment bracket. Each a true paragon of their own ideals.
I've really had a delight in playing with Ruigardt in the times that I've been able to. And I wish to echo that thought; I really love the vast dynamic of characters we've gathered and how we can still work together.
Last edited by Sing for the Laughter on Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sing for the tears.

Eters

Post by Eters » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:10 am

Ruigardt has been a pleasure to RP with, I definitely look foward to see more from you, and having more chances to forge a solid story out of our two characters interactions, small are they or large.

sad_zav

Post by sad_zav » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:12 am

aww thank you :)

i've enjoyed every bit of RP we've had together. it's great to see conflicts of obligations play out
Currently plays Peregrine Gwil and Rick Snyder.

Formerly played Mel Aran, Antoine Moreau, and Zanril.

Kaeladin

Post by Kaeladin » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:50 pm

It is always a great pleasure to engage with you, Chancellor. :)

Kaeladin

marine436

Post by marine436 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:55 pm

"Namlin - For being a good sport about getting caught."

Thank you ! I hope to have more interactions in the future but given the Char's Reputation mindset and temper, that could be a while :) was a fun !

Lunargent

Post by Lunargent » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:55 pm

Gotta agree wholeheartedly with this. Fantastic characters (and players!) that I too have had the privilege of getting to know alongside Ruigardt, who is a great character himself.